Chapter 23 - Little White Lies

Author's Note #1:

New chapter! The song for this chapter is Little White Lies, I know what it means in the context of the song but it also means a little lie, which is exactly the situation the characters are in right now. They're lying but their lies don't hurt anybody, so there's no harm, right? At least that's what they think. As I mentioned before there won't be any smut in this fanfic, so I decided to skip the sex scene all together and leave it to your imagination. Here's a pic of Ace in her morning after outfit (it looks so comfy). I would love it if you could check out my MERCH STORE, I have 1D and solo merch. We're on instagram as shopmwk and our webpage is https://shopmwk.com/ And if you want to know when I post a new chapter, you can follow me on instagram, I always post a story when the chapter's up :) My ig is cristy.lealr

*Casey's POV*

"Niall, you have to leave. You promised." I tried to push him off the bed, with no avail. 

"Please 5 more minutes and then I'll go. I promise. It's just that my head is killing me." Great, now he was hungover. 

"5 minutes and then you leave." I decided to grant him those 5 minutes, after all, it was a harmless few minutes.

"Promise." He whispered as he closed his eyes for a second. I just laid there in bed next to him waiting for the 5 minutes to pass so I could wake him up, but I was really tired and I don't even remember when my eyes closed. 

"Oh my god, oh my god." I woke up panicking and the first thing I did was check my phone, it was already 9am. Shit. "Niall, wake up, wake up." I started shaking him hoping he'd wake up. He had always been a heavy sleeper. 

"Huh? What is it?" He finally showed signs of life a few shakes later.

"We fell asleep. You have to leave, NOW."

"Sorry." He mumbled as he rubbed his eyes, clearly not understanding the severity of the situation.

"I'm serious, Ash could wake up any minute now."

"Okay. I'm going."

"Thank you." I replied as I got out of bed and started looking for something to cover myself with. I needed to check if the coast was clear. I waited until Niall got up from bed and started gathering his clothes before opening the door as quietly as possible. 

"What are you doing?" A half naked Niall whispered.

"I'm making sure Ash is still asleep." I whispered back before leaving the room, making sure to close the door as I left.

"Morning." Her voice startled me and I jumped. What the hell was she doing awake at 9am on a Sunday? "Sorry, did I scare you?"

"Oh my god, you did." I let out a nervous laugh. "Morning."

"You have someone in your room don't you?"

"Huh? What?" 

"Oh come on. Your room is right across mine and you weren't exactly quiet, if you know what I mean." I could feel the blood rushing to my face, and I assumed I looked redder than a tomato.

"Sorry about that."

"It's fine, don't worry. It was about time you got laid." She laughed and I lunged forward, ready to smack her. "What? I didn't say anything bad. But since we moved in together you..."

"Shut up, please." I was mortified. Not only had my best friend heard me having sex, now Niall was trapped in my bedroom and I didn't know how to get him out without her seeing him. 

Back For You (Niall Horan)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara