Episode 42: The Day of the Dragon

(The Elemental Masters cheer as they deflated Chen's Ferry.)

Griffin: Yeah! Haha!

Jay: Sink the ferry. No one's getting off this island.

Bolobo: Yeah! (He sinks it using his Nature.)

Cole: The palace and sleeping quarters are all clear. Still no sign of Chen and Clouse.

Kai: What about Skylor?

Lloyd: She wasn't able to pick her family, but she was able to pick her friends. And since you're her friend, that means so are we. We'll find her.

Cole: He's right. With no way off the island, it'll only be a matter of time.

Garmadon: I'm proud of you six. You've done what the original Elemental masters never could: stick together. But you must not rest on your laurels, for your guard is down when you sleep.

(Nya informs Wu and Misako about their progress.)

Nya: The island is secure. We destroyed the elemental staff and Chen's attempt to turn his army into Anacondrai has rolled up snake eyes.

Wu: (On screen.) Good work, Nya.

Misako: (On screen.) How is Zane?

Nya: He's good. A little different, but then again, aren't we all?

Wu: The is nearly finished. As soon as it's done, we'll come by to pick you up.

Nya: I look forward to coming home to see you two. (The Falcon taps on the screen.) Heh, I mean, you three.

(Chen and his remaining men are hiding from the Masters behind a waterfall. Skylor is held on by two chains against a rock.)

Kapau: I hate to admit it, but maybe Chen losing his army wasn't such a bad thing.

Chope: I know, I was thinking the same thing!

Kapau: Look at us. We're in his inner circle! (He spins around.)

Chope: And he trusts us to guard his daughter.

(Skylor smiles and waves her arms, rattling the chains. Kapau and Chope quickly turn around, pointing their spears at her.)

Skylor: I have to scratch my face. (Kapau and Chope look at each other. She uses Kapau's spear to scratch.) Thank you.

(Eyezor turns around and shouts at Kapau and Chope.)

Clouse: I couldn't have asked for a better pet. Garmadon will pay for what they've done.

Chen: Yeah, yeah, big tear for the snake. Can we get on with it? The Blade-Copter should be fixed by now and I have to get off this island. You serve me, remember?

Clouse: He's not a snake, Master, he's a serpent. And might I remind you my pet never betrayed us. That was your daughter.

Chen: Leave her out of this! She held up her end of the bargain and used her powers to break them up. It's not her fault she got a little boy crazy at the end.

Clouse: That's it. She's absorbed all of their powers. How could we be so blind?

Chen: Right. We're not blind. We see clearly. Uh, and what is it that we see so clearly?

Clouse: Master, perhaps there's another way to get what you want.

(Chen walks up to Kapau and Chope.)