Episode 75: The Mask of Deception

(During a celebration, six members of the Sons of Garmadon infiltrate Borg Tower and try to steal the Mask of Vengeance. They accidentally activate the alarms and Lloyd and Trey face them.)

Lloyd: Nice masks. Hyah. 

Trey: Yeah. They look so good, you could almost pass as ninja. (The leader insists the others to distract them while he gets the zipline. Lloyd and Trey chase them down a zipline but the leader cuts the rope to escape, leaving his teammate behind.)

Luke: (He screams.) Ahhh! (Trey catches him and turns him in to the police.)

Luke: Aw, man. (The two ninja continue to pursue the others.)

Lloyd: P.I.X.A.L., we need my car.

P.I.X.A.L.: Your coordinates, Master Lloyd and Trey ?

Trey: Somewhere over... You know how to find us. (P.I.X.A.L. catches them in the car.) Ha ha. I could kiss you, Pix.

P.I.X.A.L.: I don't think Zane would approve.

Trey: (He blushes out of embarrassment.) Yeah good point, hehe.

(Lloyd and Trey chase down the leader.)

Lloyd: Who are we chasing?

P.I.X.A.L.: He or she is not in our database.

Trey: Well, whoever they are, they're good. We need backup.

P.I.X.A.L.: All of the others are on active missions throughout Ninjago. You are on your own. (The leader, still in possession of the Mask, escapes with a parachute with the Sons of Garmadon logo on it.) Master Lloyd, Master Trey, are you all right? Are you there?

Trey and Lloyd: Yeah, we're here. It's time to get the team back.

(In a country part of Ninjago, villagers are forced to collect water from a pond.)

Samurai #1: Uhh. The sun is blistering. Faster!

Samurai #2: You heard your master. Work! (He snaps his whip.) (A "villager" stops walking.)

Samurai #1: Heh. You there, peasant. Bring me water. You hear me? Bring me some water!

Nya: Thirsty?

Samurai #3: (He gasps.) It's—

Samurai #2: The Master of Water, Nya!

Samurai #1: I don't care. Get her!

Nya: (She attacks them with her powers.) Still thirsty? (The villagers cheer once all the samurai are stuck in the pond.)

(In the mountains, Jay and Cole enter an ancient temple.)

Jay: Cole, you're my friend, but right now you're my worst enemy. You have no idea how time travel works.

Cole: If someone goes back in time and alters the past, our reality as we know it would change. We could look totally different and not even know it.

Jay: But we don't. Thus, Master Wu must have slipped into a time stream into the future.

Cole: Well, whenever he is, it's been a year. It's time we find him. (He goes up to a monk.) Uh, hi. Sorry to bother you. Cole, Master of Earth. (Jay poses.) Uh, this is Jay, Master of Blabber.

Jay: (He scolds Cole.) Lightning.

Cole: We heard that an old man who lost his memory wandered in from the cold. About so high, long beard, drinks a lot of tea. (The monk doesn't respond.)