Episode 70: The Attack

(Back at the temple, Trey, Cole, Zane and Jay admire the Time Blade they just acquired.)

Cole: Whoa.

Trey:  Amazing.

Zane: It is unlike anything I have ever seen.

Jay: So cool.

Zane: I must urge caution, Jay. The Time Blade is a powerful weapon.

Jay: Uh, you think I don't know that? Check this. (He throws it at a stack of boxes.) Boom! Ha! Eight bull's eye in a row. Beat that.

Trey: I did.

Jay: Oh, really? When?

Trey: When we used to play Throw the Junk.

Jay: (He gasps.) I thought we would stop talking about that.

Trey: Aww, cmon, big bro. They deserve to know what it is.

Zane: Yes, I too am intrigued on know what Throw the Junk is.

Trey: It's a game we used to play when we were kids.

Cole: Nice, but watch this. (He throws a box in the air and used the Time Blade on it.)

Jay: Haha! You missed!

Cole: Did I? Slow-moving target. Easy peasy, lemon. (He jumps and slices the box.) And that's how you recycle an empty box.

Trey: That box wasn't empty.

Jay: Aah! (He picks up a ruined stuffed toy.) Mr. Cuddlywomp...(He sobs.) is a teddy bear I used to love when I was five, but now he's totally lame and—

Cole: We know you still sleep with him.

Jay: And I don't care who knows it! Mister Cuddlywomp.

Zane: Switching to playful mode. (He twirls and throws the Blade in Nya's direction.)

Nya: Hey, watch it. I'm working here.

Zane: Sorry, Nya.

Cole: What's with Nya? She's been on her computer since we got back from the desert.

Zane: Her attempt to locate her stolen Samurai X suit is consuming her.

Cole: Ugh. She's as bad as her brother. (They look at Kai while he stares at a Vermilion's helmet.)

Kai: Ah-ha! I've got a clue. (He skims through a book.) Ah, I haven't got a clue.

Trey: He's been reading those Ninjago history books all day.

Jay: Ugh, I don't get those two. We finally get a victory and they choose to celebrate by dorking out instead of doing something cool? (He gasps.) Let's run straight at each other and see if this will slow us down before we collide. (They laugh.)

(In another room, Lloyd tells Wu about his progress.)

: I really think I'm starting to get the hang of this whole Master thing. So then I come storming in on my jet, maintaining a low altitude for tactical benefits, and I just completely overwhelm the snake-army-samurai-fighter-whatever-they-are. You know, until they leapt into our vehicles and crashed. Fast forward, the Blade ends up in the sand. And General What's-His-Face...

Misako: Lloyd, dear, perhaps it would be better to tell him your amazing story when he can—Oh! (Lloyd accidentally knocks over her tray of tea.)