Episode 45: Winds of Change

Night Watchman: Hmmm, hands up, Lord Garmadon! All four of them! (The Garmadon animatronic puts its hands up.) Oh, that's right. Ninjago won't be seeing the likes of you anymore. Good riddance. Hyah! (A shadowy figure passes by.) (The watchman imitates Chen's voice.) I say we join forces, take that hunky Night Watchman out. (He then imitates Garmadon's voice.) Chen! Ah. No surprise you'd betray me. (The shadowy figure passes by again.) (He goes back to his normal voice and gasps.) Who's there? The museum's closed. I know Spinjitzu! (The flashlight turns off.) Huh? That is odd. (He fixes it, screams, and then gasps.) Phew. I'm legally required to share I've unlocked my full potential. (Laughter echoes throughout the museum.)

Lloyd Animatronic: I am the Ultimate Spi-Spinjitzu Master-er. I am the Ul-Ultimate Spi-Spi-Spinjitzu Master.

Night Watchman: That's it. I'm calling it in. Let's see who's laughing. Huh? (He screams.)

(At the Endless Sea, the ninja fly by on their Elemental Dragons looking for the mutant Fangfish.)

Kai: (He laughs.)

Lloyd: (He laughs.) Getting ahead of yourself, Kai? Heh. I'm leading this charge. (He charges at Kai.)

Kai: Aah! (He gets splashed with water.)

Jay(He laughs.) That's one way to cool off a hothead.

Kai: Hey, no one messes up my hair! (He flies and splashes water on Lloyd and Zane.)

Lloyd: Uh.

Zane: (He spits and coughs up water.)

Trey: (He laughs.) You okay there, Zane?

Zane: Affirmative. It'll take more than a little water to take me out.

Jay: Oh, what about a big fish? Incoming!

Zane: Oh, no! (He screams.)

Cole: There he blows!

P.I.X.A.L.: Based on its weight and size, this is the mutant Fangfish terrorizing the coastal village and depleting their food source.

Zane: P.I.X.A.L. says this is the one.

Trey: And now that he's taken the bait, let's reel him in and get him to the aquarium.

Jay: Let me guess, Kai. You caught one that big once?

Kai: Heck no. He was twice the size. (The Fangfish lunges at him.) Whoa!

Jay: He's almost as hungry as you, Cole.

Cole: And twice as ugly as you, Jay.

(Everyone but Jay and Lloyd laugh.)

Lloyd: It's time for the catch of the day. In line formation!

Cole: It's right behind us.

Lloyd: Now!

(Everyone splits up, making the fish land on a boat. The sailor groans and the ninja cheer.)

Jay: Now that's what I call hook, line, and stinker. (He laughs.)

(At the docks, two people grab fishing poles.)

Trey: Looks like we made this place safe to fish again. If your father was still here, he'll tell you he's proud. You've become a great leader, Lloyd.