Chapter 26

Welcome to Chapter 26 - yep you are been treated to a double update as celebration of this story reaching 8k reads already which is crazy - a massive thank you to everyone who has read, voted and commented so far - to celebrate further this in an extra long chapter with 5 videos included plus a special surprise - enjoy!!!

A sense of fear and sadness seems to have filled the room after Stiles advised everyone of the theory, he had about how Newt had become infected, looking at the evidence he had laid out I can't help but come to the same conclusion.

Well let's proceed, shall we? So, after Newt and Thomas had a private chat and returned to the room the plan was agreed on how they were going to convince Teresa.

"I like how you worded that then as convince her, I wouldn't have described it that way personally." Brenda advises while looking at Gally before looking towards Stiles as though they were the guilty party.

"How would you describe it then?" Derek asks sounding more curious the more we are learning about Stiles's time away.

"Kidnapping and threatened until been emotionally blackmailed by Thomas here." Frypan states gaining gasps of shock from everyone and evil eyes from Gally and Stiles.

"Stiles's tell me you didn't" Sheriff asks looking towards Stiles who tries to avoid his Dad's glare, before he even answers I know that it was true.

"Extenuating circumstances." Stiles mumbles finally looking towards his Dad who just nod, I guess that was a good enough excuse.

Thanks to Gally's stakeout of the building, they managed to track Teresa's movements and found the perfect place to make their move. Or should we say for Thomas and Teresa to finally reunite since her betrayal.

I notice Stiles shifting uncomfortably at that word, the sadness radiating off him was getting stronger, so I knew this next section of memories were going to be the hardest for him so far.

"Ah, so you went with the classic distraction technique while someone comes up behind and places a bag on their head. Effective when executed correctly, I'm impressed." Dad states and I am shocked that he was praising someone over there kidnapping method.

"Told you I had been paying attention in your class, Rafael." Stiles advises giving Dad a cheeky grin and I am shocked along with the others at what the pair were currently discussing.

"Rafael, care to explain why you are teaching a class, one that involves kidnapping techniques?" Sheriff asks Dad who shifts nervously in his place, he takes a few sips of his water before answering.

"Part of the FBI course is based around kidnapping techniques, both the theory and practical behind it. It is for two reasons, one when Agents are on scene they can work out what occurred with the evidence present and second sometimes some of the undercover missions require out of character methods to speak with CI's without blowing their cover or if we need to arrest a high value target discreetly." Dad explains but I am still shocked that Dad of all people would be chosen to run this course.

"Stiles, what was so important about you knowing whether Teresa regretted her decision or not?" Peter asks and I really could hit him sometimes, I was happy when Dad spoke more about the kidnapping more then what they actually spoke about.

"Personal reasons Peter, you are not getting anything more then that." Stiles states and I can figure out without the actual spoke words as to why he wanted to know.