Chapter 35

Welcome to Chapter 35 which is also the final chapter - I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has been here since the very first chapter until this last one - also a massive thank you for all of the votes, comments and support, you are all amazing - here is the last installment, pre warning it is a long one (2300 words+ a video)! - enjoy!!!!

Stiles finally composed himself enough to allow us to guide him back to the sofas as the screen closed behind us, the emotions radiating off him currently was overwhelming for me I never realised one person could feel so much in one go.

"I'm sorry, I feel like I have failed you all. I just wanted so much for her to be okay, for her to have a chance to gain everyone's forgiveness." Stiles advises using his sleeve to wipe away the snot and tears running on his face, Mum smacked his hand away before handing him a tissue.

"Thomas, you can never fail us. All of us are alive and safe right now because of you, in my eyes Teresa redeemed herself from what she did on the roof and what we have just witnessed here." Minho advises and I can see the others agreeing with him, a sense of relief floods of Stiles after hearing this.

"I'm ready." Stiles states aloud as a new wave of tears escape his eyes and I know what he was ready for, honestly I don't know if I am really ready to yet especially after hearing about everything that happened and know this will cause Stiles more pain.

Are you sure? Maybe some memories are best kept hidden.

I was surprised to hear Teresa's voice echoing out again, I assumed once Stiles exited the room to show her no longer there, I thought the voice would change but I guess it is providing some comfort to him or it is how whatever this is fully set up to sound like.

"No, but I know the only way to truly ever accept this and move on is to face Teresa's sacrifice." Stiles advises and I notice his handshakes as he says sacrifice, so I reach down and grab his hand squeeze it in support, so he knows I am here for him.

Very well, let us finally take a look at the actions that arrived us to this moment.

Speechless, generally I am unable to find any words to describe how I am feeling right now. For them both to finally accept their feelings for each other for her to then decide to save his life.

"It mad seeing it like that, everything seemed to happen so much quicker in real life." Gally states and I see Stiles nod his head in agreement, a sense of guilt and grief radiating off him a bit stronger since the video showed.

"I never understood why she never jumped to us though, there was more then enough time from her passing us Thomas to the building collapsing." Brenda advises and I can see where she is coming from, Teresa had a good minute maybe longer in between saving Stiles and the building taking her down with it.

"Guilt, regret and shame. She felt a sense of responsibility over everything that had happened, and I think she thought it was too much for her to handle or live with." Stiles advises but as he says it, I can't work out whether he is speaking about Teresa or how he was honestly feeling.

"Them types of emotions and feelings can have a very powerful effect on people, more so than any weapon or word." Mum advises and I notice that she is watching Stiles as she speaks, she must have picked up like me that Stiles is feeling in a similar way.

"Fear is also a powerful emotion; it is a weapon that can be used against you if your greatest fear is found by your enemy. WCKD learnt of Teresa's fear and used it against her, the same way they did with all of us." Stiles explains as he wipes away the last of the tears present on his face, his face turning to a sterner look as he does so.