29

Second period had just ended so it was now break time. Krua just stayed at her desk and started writing. Like at her old school, Converse High, she never really left the classroom.

Jungkook who was sitting at his desk im front of her, got up and sat next to her. "Hey, whatcha writing?" He asked while looking down at her notebook.

She looked at him next to her to see who it was then looked to her notebook again as she said, "oh, just a story."

Jungkook responded, "that's pretty cool, maybe I should start writing my own story too, what do you think?" He looked at Krua with a smile as he said his last sentence.

Krua looked at him and replied, "yeah, go for it." Jungkook was still looking at her and said, "maybe you can teach me a thing or two about writing."

Krua didn't want to be talking alone with another guy and decided that was the moment to bring up Jimin so as to avoid the conversation going any further.

"You know, that's--" Krua was interrupted by the sudden blowing of a whistle, and all eyes of the remaining students in the classroom, including Krua and Jungkook, were to the front.

Taehyung who was standing in front of the classroom began speaking, "sorry to interrupt. I just wanted to remind you guys to just come straight to the gymnasium after break, no need to change into your P.E. uniform since we'll be doing the opposite today. No one knows what to call it but you guys know what I mean, yeah?"

They all agreed. Krua smiled to herself, remembering when Jimin used to work at Converse High and didn't know what to call it either and said something similar to the class.

"See you guys after break, goodbye!" Taehyung said. As he started walking to leave the classroom everyone told him goodbye.

Jungkook turned his attention back to Krua, a smile on his face. "So, you were saying?" She responded, "oh, I was just gonna say that was the way I confessed to the guy I'm dating right now, through writing."

Jungkook said, "oh, that's cool, I didn't know you were already dating someone." He then asked
while he stratched the back of his head, seeming a bit nervous, "you wrote him a letter?"

Krua nodded an 'mhm' in response with a small smile. Jungkook replied, "yeah, that's a nice way to confess. Well anyway, I guess I should go buy something at the snack bar before break ends."

He then got up before saying, "see you." Krua waved him goodbye then he left. Their conversation went awkward very quickly after Krua mentioned that she was dating someone. Jungkook was no longer interested.

A few moments later, a girl approached her and said, "hi there Krua." She looked up from her notebook and at the girl. "Hi." She replied.

The girl put her hand out for a handshake and introduced, "my name is Oceania." Krua responded, "it's nice to meet you Oceania." They then shook hands.

"Me and the girls over there are usually hanging out together so you can come with whenever you want, k?" Oceania said. Krua smiled and replied, "yeah sure, thank you."

Oceania smiled while she bowed her head as a 'sure thing' in response. She then said, "it was nice meeting you, see ya."

"Bye." Krua replied before Oceania left and went back to her friends at the other side of the classroom.

*Ping*

Krua took up her phone that was on her desk and unlocked it before clicking into the message.

Mom come pick me up
Hi Krua! How do you like
the new school so far?

Me
it's actually really cool
mom! My homeroom
teacher is really fun and
the students are pretty nice.

Me
a girl invited me to hang
out with her and her friends
😊

Mom come pick me up
Aww that's nice. Glad u r
having a good first day ❤

Me
Thanks ❤ I have a fun story
to tell you about a student and
a teacher when I get back home
💀

Mom come pick me up
Lol looking forward to it
😂 See you later 😘

Me
Bye bye 😘

Krua closed her notebook and pen then picked up her stuff, including her phone, and walked over to the Oceania and the three other girls that were with her.

"Hi hi." Oceania said with a bright smile when Krua approached them. Krua waved at them all with a smile and they did the same in return.

"Krua, this is Chyna, Marika and Sashe." Oceania introduced, and the girls said hi as she did.

"Nice to meet you guys." Krua said softly, holding her books to her chest. "Same here girl!" Sashe said. "Also here!" Marika said as she raised her hand, followed by Chyna who said, "and here!"