~Part 16~

Krua's POV

The next day..

I was walking to my classroom, holding my books in one hand. I was ten minutes late.. I hated being late because the teacher would ask you why you were late in front the entire class. And my classmates would stare at me.

I turned the corner to my classroom and saw Garlsie walking in front of me. I tried to walk as quietly as possible so she won't hear my footsteps. I didn't really like talking to her. But unfortunately, since classes were in session and most students were in their classrooms, the halls were quiet.

Garlsie turned around, putting on a clearly fake smile. "Oh, hey Krua. I knew someone was walking behind me."

yeah, now turn back around and leave me alone. I'm not forcing people to talk to me.

"Hey." I said to be polite. She threw her arm around me like if we were besties then said, "you didn't tell me Mr. Park was living in the same neighborhood as you?"

I froze. I really didn't know how to respond. She laughed then stopped me from walking, making me stand in front of her.

"No wonder he looked at you like that on the first day."

I asked, "how did you know?"

"That's not for your ears."

She probably saw me talking to Jimin yesterday. I regretted letting him into my house because now I'd have to put up with her attitude. She already had one but it'd be worse now that she knew Jimin and I lived in the same neighborhood.

"Okay, I know Jimin. It wasn't really a secret. We're neighbors." I said. And of course it was true. Also, I didn't really understand why we couldn't just let everyone know so they won't keep being suspicious of us.

"Look at you. Think you're tough? You worthless piece of trash!" She pushed my chest really hard, it kind of hurt.

"leave me alone, I did nothing to you." I tried to walk away but she grabbed me by my shirt.

"Yes you did. You're existing."

"Leave me alone."

"Hey, don't fight girls!" A random boy who was walking with his bookbag yelled from a distance.

Garlsie let go of my shirt. "Mind your own business you brat!" She yelled at the boy, causing a teacher to come out of one of the classrooms that were near.

"Girls get to class!" She said.

The boy heard her voice then started running past her. She yelled at him to get back but he didn't turn around.

Garlsie glared at me then started walking away. I stood there dumbfounded.

"Hey, hey." The teacher called me, so I turned around. When I did, I saw Jimin. I felt happy seeing him.

"Hey! Are you deaf?" The teacher yelled again. To be honest, she seemed a bit mean.

Jimin stopped in front of me. I looked at the teacher. "I'm sorry miss, I zoned out."

"Get to your class." She then said before mumbling something about having young teachers at the school. She walked back into her classroom and closed the door.

"You're late." Jimin whispered, still standing in front of me.

"I know. But Jimin, I really need to talk to you."

Jimin's eyes glanced to the left and right while he whispered, "Quiet down. We'll talk at lunch. Is it urgent?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Do you want to text or talk in person?" He asked, still taking glances around him, making sure no one was hearing our conversation. There were very few students walking around but I don't think they even cared. They were a distance away from us anyway.

"Can we talk in person?" I asked to which he replied, "okay, sure. When do you want to talk?"

"Do you have any free periods today?"

"Uh.. ya. I don't think I have any classes after lunch."

"What a coincidence. My English teacher isn't here today."

He smiled in satisfaction. "Great. I'll text you. Go to class, you don't want to get low grades." He gently tapped my shoulder. That moment a teacher was walking by. It was my teacher for the period I had right now.

"Hi Krua, what are you doing here?" She asked. Jimin flinched a bit after the sudden hearing of her voice.

"I was just talking to Mr. Park about something." I replied.

"Are you finished?" The teacher asked.

I nodded in response and she gestured me to come. She waved to Jimin and he gave her a friendly smile and waved back. He walked past in front of us and went to whatever class he was supposed to go to.