47

"Does anyone have any questions before we begin writing?" Jimin asked while looking at the students that were seated. It was the class that Krua was apart of, so they finally got to see each other.

Marika raised her hand and Jimin gestured her to speak as he said, "yes Marika?"

She asked, "can I go to the bathroom?" Jimin replied, "sure."

Marika walked to the front of the classroom and opened the door before leaving.

Jimin spoke, "alright, since there are no questions you may begin." He then sat down at the desk and took out his pen to start correcting homework.

That moment, Taehyung returned to the classroom. He had left before to get a student's notebook from the teachers' lounge.

He went over to the student to return it to her, then another student who was sitting close by quietly called him over, probably to ask for help.

Krua thought of taking a picture of Jimin while he was correcting the homework. She had no pictures of Jimin actually in class, so she took that opportunity.

But the sound of the picture being taken was heard, and Jimin's eyes immediately landed on Krua who was holding her phone.

Since she was sitting in the front row, he heard it clearly. The few other students who were seated close by didn't care and just assumed someone was taking a selfie.

Jimin got up and walked to Krua's desk then said to her in a soft tone, "hey, taking pictures aren't allowed during class. Stay back when it's done and you'll get your phone back."

Jimin was making direct eye contact with her and there was a small smile on his face. She couldn't help but smile too as she handed her phone to him.

He then turned around and walked back to the desk. Oceania who was sitting next to Krua, quietly said in admiration, "I can't believe he did that, how romantic."

Jimin continued correcting the homework.

__________

The bell had rung and everyone was exiting the classroom to go home since P.E. was their last period of the day.

Krua of course had to stay back with Jimin. After everyone left, Jimin took up her phone and gave it to her. "This is the second time Krua."

"Yeah but it was for a good reason." Krua said with a smile and he returned one and replied, "oh yeah, I know. I saw the picture because your phone was still turned on after I took it. Since you're my girlfriend and not a stranger, I'd say thank you and it's cute."

"Oh, well you're welcome!" She responded with a smile. Jimin then said, "well seeing that we're both here maybe we should take the bus together?"

"Yeah sure, I don't know why we never do it in the first place."

Jimin smiled. "Yeah, we just separate as if someone screamed at us and said: 'you two, do not step FOOT in that bus!' "

The two laughed at the same time before Jimin spoke again, "let's get going before it actually happens for whatever reason, maybe someone is trying to break us up again."

They then left while walking alongside each other.