48

♡ Krua's POV ♡

~Satutday~

"Mom." Krua said when she entered her mother's room, wearing an off-the-shoulder black top, along with a pair of jeans.

Krua's mom who was sitting down on her bed while using her laptop said excitedly, "wow! It looks perfect on you!"

"Thank you." Krua replied with a smile.

Her mother then said in the same excited tone, "I can't wait for us to shop for your wedding dress next! Oh no but that's so far away, you didn't even graduate yet."

Krua replied in a joking manner, "you're really excited to get me out of your house soon, huh?"

"Yes."

"Mom! How could you?"

*ding dong*

"That's Jimin, bye, have fun." Krua's mom said and Krua replied, "Thanks, bye mom."

She walked to the front door before opening it. Jimin immediately spoke, "did you do your P.E. homework?"

Krua responded, "it's a Saturday Mr. Park, I'll see you on Monday."

"And I'll see you in detention." Jimin joked. Krua smiled and replied, "whatever you say sir."

She stepped outside before she closed and locked the door. She then turned back around and was now face to face Jimin, who was smiling at her in admiration.

"I like the off shoulder thing going on, you look gorgeous." He complimented. She smiled and said, "thank you."

"Shall we get going my princess?" Jimin said, making Krua smile as usual.

They walked down the streets together while holding hands, on their way to the ice cream parlor where they had their first date.

When they arrived, they both walked in and headed straight toward the cashier.

"Hello." Jimin and Krua greeted the lady behind the counter. She did the same, "hello! What can I get for you this evening?"

Jimin looked at Krua. "Chocolate?" He asked with a smile, reminding her of that time they ordered the same thing on their first date. She agreed with a nod and smile, "chocolate."

Jimin then looked back at the lady and said, "two cones of chocolate ice cream please."

"Coming right up." The lady replied.

After they got their ice cream they walked over to a table and sat down across from each other.

They both started licking their ice cream in comfortable silence.

"Did you hear anything about Sashe?" Jimin suddenly asked to which Krua answered, "nope, we'll have to wait till Monday. But Jungkook and I cleared up the misunderstanding with the other girls since they still thought Jungkook liked Sashe."

"Oh okay. So only they know you and I are dating?" Jimin asked in a relaxed tone before licking his ice cream again.

Krua responded, "yeah, well they're the only people that I'm actually friends with. Though Eunwoo only found out because he and Jungkook are best friends. But aside from that, I'd assume they and the girls are the only ones who know. What about Mr. Kim? You seem to be getting close."

Jimin spoke, "Taehyung? I brought it up in one of our conversations the other day. I didn't wanna just be like, 'by the way I'm dating one of our students.' But yeah, we are getting pretty close. We talk quite a lot at school."

"That's nice, I'm glad we both have our friends. That school's like one of the best things." Krua said with a smile, and Jimin agreed. "Yeah, Mr. Kim, the principal-- Kim Namjoon, he really knows how to run a school."

"Yup, ten out of ten." Krua said before she started licking her ice cream again. It then started dripping and she said quietly in a relaxed tone, "whoops."

Jimin looked at her and noticed she was taking off the napkin that was around the cone. "It fell on your jeans?" He asked. "Yup, yup." She replied as she started wiping the chocolate ice cream drips off her jeans.

Though she was only doing something as little as cleaning off ice cream, Jimin watched on with so much admiration for her. As she placed the napkin down on the table, Jimin said, "I really love you Krua."

Krua looked up at him, and he was already looking at her. Though what he said caught her off guard, it really made her heart flutter.

She smiled at him before she responded, "I... really love you too."

They smiled at each other for a few moments before they continued licking their ice cream, also while still smiling a bit.