~Part 20~

Krua's POV

"shut up, what if our teacher enters the classroom?" My classmate was telling his friend who replied, "she ain't coming because she ain't here. How many times will I have to repeat myself?"

I had zone out and didn't realize I had been watching my two classmates have a conversation.

"Krua" I heard Kayte's voice and snapped back to reality. "Oh hi Kayte"

"Do you like him?"

I looked at the boys then immediately looked back at her after realizing what she had asked. "What? No. I just zoned out"

"I mean, they're cute so I can't really blame you for staring at them like that" she said. I just giggled.

"I'm going to get some fresh air" I then said before walking outside with a lot on my mind.

I stood outside the classroom as I leaned my back against the wall. Jimin was all that was on my mind. I looked crazy because I was smiling to myself but I really couldn't help it. Whenever I thought of Jimin, it would bring a smile to my face.

Suddenly it came to my mind to go spy on Jimin at Mr. Clox's office. But I didn't want to get embarrassed if the door opens and Mr. Clox or Garlsie came out. I'd freeze.

I then thought that I'd just walk around the entire school since there was nothing better to do until the cafeteria opened at lunch.

Obviously I walked by the principal's office.. slowly. When I heard the door open, I sped up my paste, not looking behind me as I was unsure of who would come out. It could've been Garlsie and I really couldn't put up with her bratty attitude.

But then, someone passed in front of me... Jimin. As he did, the scent of whatever perfume or cologne he used smelt amazing.

I wondered why he just walked past me but then noticed he was looking down at his phone which he was holding. That moment I received a text from him, telling me to meet him in the P.E. room.

I passed the other way and headed to the P.E. room. I opened the door but not all the way, and peeked my head in. There was Jimin, sitting down.

I walked in and closed the door behind me. He looked at me as I walked towards him.

"Hey" he said with a smile and stood up.

"Hi. What happened?"

He sighed and shoved his hands into his pockets. "Stupid Mr. Clox" I stayed silent before he continued, "I got fired. Pretty obvious right?"

"What?" I said. He replied, "yep. I really love being a P.E. teacher, but I guess it was all too good to be true. Having a hypocritical and mean principal like that, everyone'll get fired soon"

"Jeez... I never knew Mr. Clox to be this way. I... I'm really sorry you lost your job Jimin. And it's barely been the first week of school"

"well Krua, life is tough" He breathed out. "It's filled with fake people. Besides, it's better to lose my job than to lose you" He looked me deeply in my eyes when he said it. I felt my heart skip a beat.

"I mean that Krua" He then said, making my heart skip yet another beat.

"Th.. thank you. What did I even do to deserve you?" I smiled a bit, looking down at my fingers.

I heard him chuckle under his breath. Although I wasn't looking at him, I knew he was smiling.

I then felt his body closer to mines and I looked up from my fingers. I then felt his arms wrap around me, pulling me into a hug. I hesitated for a few seconds before I hugged him back, feeling the warmth of his body on mine.