~Part 5~

I thought, this is so awkward. Why Jimin of all people?

Calling my friend 'Mr.' was just too awkward for me. I wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing that he was a P.E. Teacher at the school I attended.

"M..." I pretended to scratch my eye for a second. "I didn't know you worked at my school."

Jimin jokenly rolled his eyes while smiling. "I just got started silly, it's my first day."

"I didn't even know you were working."

"What? You expected me to stay jobless forever? You knew I was 18."

I responded, "yeah, but... I didn't know you were going to be our school's P.E. teacher."

"Hey, I was already getting this job before we talked. It's not like I got it because I already knew you were attending this school." Jimin tried making eye contact with me who was looking down out of shyness.

"Go change into your P.E uniform." Jimin said, his smile still remaining on his face.

"Jimin..."

Jimin's smile turned into a smirk then he emphasized, "Mr. Park."

"But it's really--"

"Excuse me but, who is the teacher here?" Jimin asked. He was joking around but I just wasn't having it, I felt so nervous, I wished he would've told me something sooner.

"Krua, you don't need to feel awkward, just treat me as a teacher..." he leaned in closer and whispered the last part, "..and I'll treat you as a student."

I felt chills throughout my body because of his whispering and physical closeness.

The door then swug open and Jimin nervously stepped back a bit away from me. A few students entered and Jimin looked at them. "Where are the others?"

"They're coming." One answered.

"Tell them to hurry." Jimin said and two boys and one girl left to call the others.

"And you, go change into your P.E uniform." Jimin then said to me. I nodded and walked out of the room, cringing at myself for acting awkward while Jimin was being all cute.

_______

I walked back into the room wearing my P.E uniform. Everyone was doing stretches, following Jimin of course.

I stood next to one of my classmates who was imitating Jimin's stretches.

Suddenly, Jimin blew the whistle that was around his neck and everyone stopped. Jimin said, "Krua! You can't be close to each other-- space out, space out."

I moved a few steps away from my classmate. I did see everyone else spaced away from each other when I entered.

"Alright." Jimin yelled. "Krua, we were just doing some stretches, Okay?"

I nodded and he smiled then continued to teach.