~Part 10~

I went inside a stall and locked myself in, took off my bag off my back, and placed it on the floor before I sat down on the toilet.

I sorted out my papers neatly and placed it to the back of
my notebook like I did before.

I then picked up my bag and slung it on my back. I left the restroom and went to the snack bar like I originally planned on doing.

______

I opened the door to my classroom, holding my notebook and a chocolate bar I had bought at the snack bar.

"Goodmorning, why are you so late?" The teacher asked.

shoot. I guess we didn't have a free period.

"Goodmorning miss... sorry miss."

She sighed before telling me to have a seat.

_________

                       7:24 PM

I sat down at my balcony and drank chocolate tea as I wrote more confession letters for Jimin. I hadn't seen him after school since I slept for almost the entire evening when I got back home. I had my phone with me and my ringtone to it's limit incase he decided to text me... and he did.

I took up my notebook and papers and ran back inside then walked to my mom's room

I opened the door. "Mom." She looked up from her laptop. "Yes?"

"Jimin passed by?"

"Oh! Yes, I forgot to tell you. He said he wanted to talk to you but I told him you were napping. What does he want to talk about?"

"I don't know, but he just texted me asking if I can step outside for a bit. May I go?"

"Sure." She said before looking back at her laptop screen. I left her room and went to the front door holding my phone.

Not too long after I had sent him back a text, I heard my doorbell ring

"Hi!" I said after opening it. "Hey.." Jimin responded, he was holding a paper in his hand. "You dropped this earlier." he handed me the paper.

My entire body heated and my cheeks became pink as I looked at the paper. When I stumbled this morning my notebook and pages fell to the ground, I must've forgotten one.

I couldn't even face Jimin or say anything to him out of the embarrassment that I was feeling.

The letter:

        Dear Jimin,

I just want to tell you that I
think of you as more than
a friend. I started liking you
over the past month or so
but now, I think that I actually
really like you, and I'm sure
of my feelings for you.
  I understand if you don't feel the same way or aren't ready for a relationship yet. Please let me know how you feel. If you don't feel the same way, I hope that we can still remain the best of friends.
  You know that I'm an understandable person and you can tell me how you truly feel about me. You can talk to me about this in person, over the phone, or you can send a letter. However you feel comfortable to discuss this :)

                           To: Park Jimin
                          From: Krua Best ♡