~Part 11~

"Was the letter meant for me?" Jimin asked.

"Uh... it... it wasn't meant for now! I was practicing, I have a whole lot of them. This one fell out by accident. After I write enough, I was planning to pick which one I think was best to give to you... I'm sorry Jimin."

"Wh.. why are you apologizing?" Jimin's voice shook a bit in between his words. He sounded like he was about to cry, and that made me even more nervous. I felt a lump in my throat.

"I... I don't know. Y-- you weren't supposed to see the letter yet. It wasn't meant for now.." My voice became softer and softer.

Jimin became shy. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have read it."

"It's fine. I'm the one who dropped it, so it isn't your fault that you picked it up and became curious."

Jimin took one step closer to me. "But can I know why it isn't meant for me to read now?"

"After I write enough, I was planning on picking out the best one to give to you, like I said earlier."

He stroked his fingers through his hair amd said, "but... what if I like this one?"

I just continued to look at him. I couldn't respond because I was speechless.

He walked yet another step closer to me, "I like it. I like you."

I couldn't help but smile widely, and Jimin did the same too. Then, Jimin lightly licked his lips before he leaned in and kissed me on my cheek. I started blushing so hard and I knew Jimin noticed because of my very pink face.

He continued smiling at me, both his hands behind his back. My lips began shaking because I was trying to hold back in my huge smile, but it was still pretty obvious and noticeable.

We both then heard the sound of a car driving by. But I noticed it stopped and parked in front of Jimin's house, it ruined the moment.

"Jimin, there's a car parked at your house."

Jimin turned his head around and looked at the car. Only to see two familiar people step out of it.

GARLSIE AND MR. CLOX?!

Jimin Immediately opened my door and quickly pushed me inside my house before closing it back again. I didn't open it or go back outside because I obviously already knew why he pushed me in.

Author's Note:

Hi!! I finally (sort of) got a plot! I hope you guys like it. And also, the reads on this book went up so much faster than I expected it-- thank you so much! And many people were adding it to their reading lists and I'm really happy and grateful so thank you again!