38

♡ Krua's POV ♡

Krua felt like crying, she felt so confused because of the way Jimin was acting through text. All what happened was that Jungkook walked up closer to her, so suddenly too, and she did step back.

So why was Jimin saying that she broke his trust when she had never done anything wrong?

She sent him another text when he was still on the bus but she had gotten no reply.

Me
Can we please talk
about this in person?

Krua sat there alone with her thoughts while her message was still left unread. She wondered if she should walk across to Jimin's place, but would Jimin even want to see her? They had never fought before.

Then something popped up in her head. Back at school, when she and Sashe were behind the wall and she called out to Jungkook, could Jimin have mistaken that situation?

"Shoot shoot shoot." Krua said to herself as she got up from the couch, subconsciously bringing her phone along because it was already in her hand.

She quickly unlocked the front door, not forgetting to lock it back before she went to see Jimin.

Krua figured he'd be back by now since it had been a short while after he said to her through text that he was about to get off the bus.

She pressed the door bell and hoped that Jimin would answer the door although he was acting passive-aggressive in his texts toward her.

About a minute after the door was opened by no one other than Jimin. He was still in the same clothes he had worn to school today, Krua hadn't change out of her school uniform either.

She immediately started talking to him eagerly, "Jimin, is it because of what happened before first period? When I called out to Jungkook, is that why you're hurt?"

It took Jimin a few seconds to speak as he was trying to form his words, it was clear that he felt confused. "I don't... I don't understand, you don't know?"

Now that Krua was confused her eagerness clamed down and she said, "don't know what?"

Jimin spoke in a confused tone, "you admitted that you were seeing Jungkook when we were texting each other..."

"What?" Krua got even more confused, and now there were two people who had absolutely no idea what each other were saying.

Jimin said, "okay I'm confused on why you're confused, then what were you talking about when we were texting each other?"

Krua answered, still feeling confused, "I thought you were mad because of the way Jungkook walked up to me during P.E."

"But... I thought you were talking about you and Jungkook, I thought you were... cheating on me." Jimin said in a confused tone whilst he thought about the situation.

Krua's eyes widened a bit in confusion while she looked at Jimin and said, "wait, what? Cheating? Is it because of what happened earlier? When I called out to Jungkook?"

Jimin responded, "it wasn't just that. It led me to think that you were cheating on me because this morning Jungkook wanted someone to help him write love notes to his crush, and so I volunteered. But then I found out that his crush was you, and he mentioned that you two were gonna be talking to each other through notes. After Jungkook and I went over to your locker to put the note in, we found a love note in his, with your handwriting."

"Wait a minute, wait a minute,"  Krua said while she gestured with her hands, looking confused. "My friend, Sashe, she asked me to write her a love note so she can give to Jungkook."

"What?"

Krua continued, "yeah, she told me the same thing Jungkook told you, that they're gonna be sending love notes to each other so she wanted my help."

Although Jimin was a bit shocked and confused to hear this information, he felt relived that he was right about Krua, he can trust her, she was all his.

"Come, we'll talk about this more inside." He stepped aside to make room for Krua to come in. After she walked in, he locked the door.

Jimin gestured her with his head to follow him, his hands in his pockets. The two walked over to the couch before they sat down together.

Krua began talking again, "that explains why out of nowhere, Jungkook started acting strange around me although I already mentioned to him before that I'm dating someone. And Sashe, she has been giving me a fake and weird vibe."

Krua looked at Jimin in distress and annoyance. "I don't know anymore Jimin, we're involved in drama again."