~Part 3~

The time spent at the new neighbours' house felt like forever, and I was finally going back home.

"Thank you so much for having me over." My mom said to the three of them.

"We'd love to have you over again sometime." Mrs. Leslie said.

My mom snickered a bit before saying, "and I'd love to come back."

My mom and the couple then all started laughing, Jimin and I were silent.

"Okay, see you then." Mrs. Leslie said and my mom replied, "yes, goodbye everyone."

"Bye." I heard Jimin say as my mom and I turned around and was about to cross the streets to get to our house.

The next day..

It was 7:25 AM, I was sitting at the balcony outside of my bedroom, writing in my notebook. It had been about 10 minutes since I had been sitting there.

I looked away from my notebook for a moment and saw Jimin sitting at his porch, looking down at his phone in his hand while fiddling his feet.

I thought, Wonder if he knows I'm sitting here.

After a moment of staring at him, he slowly moved his eyes from down at his phone and looked up at me. I could've tell by his body language and his sudden smile and eye movement that he knew I was staring at him.

Of course I looked away, feeling embarrassed. I pretended to be writing something down in my notebook.

"Hi Krua!" He suddenly yelled.

I looked down at him from the balcony and he gave me a sweet smile while waving. I smiled at him and waved back.

He looked back down at his phone, a small smile remaining on his face which made me also smile to myself.

I continued to write in my notebook. After a while, I looked back at his porch from my balcony to see if he was still sitting there, but it looked like he went inside.

After some time, I had zero ideas of what to write next so I closed my pen and picked up my notebook, proceeding to go inside.

As I stood up from my chair, Jimin came back outside and sat at his porch. He was holding a cup that had some type of liquid in it.

We made eye contact so all I could've done was wave at him and he smiled, waving back. It felt so awkward.

"How long are we going to keep this up?" He yelled.

I gave him a confused look and he just smiled even more.

"How long are we going to wave to one another and not have a real conversation?" He yelled again.

I held my notebook against my chest. I then yelled back, "I... I don't know. Hopefully not for too long."

He placed his cup down on a coffee table that was next to him and yelled, "Hopefully! How's the summer vacation treating you?"

We exchanged smiles then I amswered, "great. It's... fun."

He continued to smile, "where do you go to school by the way?"

"Converse High."

Jimin moved his eyes to another direction then a smirk appeared on his face, before he moved them back on me. "My dad knows a guy that works there." He then yelled again.

"Oh, I had no idea. Cool. What does he teach?" I smiled awkwardly. All I wanted to do was go inside. Although I really liked him, this situation was too awkward for me because of the yelling to each other back and forth.

"You'll find out soon." Jimin said.

"Oh!" I said. "We're getting a new P.E. teacher... is it him?"

"Nope." he smiled, running his fingers through his hair.

Then there was an awkward silence until he asked another question. "Do you... wanna hang out tomorrow?" I nodded in response. After few seconds of staring at each other yet again, I waved him goodbye and he did the same. I finally turned around and went inside.