26

"Kuroo."

"Yesss kenma~" kuroo responds trying to act innocent.

"When did you meet y/n."

"Is that a command or a question." He says.

"Both."

"Ask nicely then." Kuroo smirks.

"No."

"Then you don't get an answer." He says turning away with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Fine. Please."

"Wow close enough I guess." He chuckles.

"When?" I ask again.

"I don't know actually, she said we met before but didn't tell me when. I honestly think it was during our practice match with karasuno." He said making me think back to that day. I didn't pay much attention to what kuroo was doing so I don't have an idea of who he talked to that day.

"How may girls did you talk to on that day?" I ask.

"A lot~" He says with a cocky attitude.

"Not those kind of girl I mean like the ones that aren't your fan girls." I groan.

"Also a lot~" He laughs.

"You're impossible." I say turning around to look for my phone. I didn't want to text shoyo about it since he was probably told to keep it a secret but I could bribe him.

"Instead of doing what I think you're doing, why don't we just go to Fukurōdani tomorrow!" Kuroo suggests making me pause for a moment to think about it.

"We can't just show up i unannounced idiot."

"We won't. I'll text bokuto if we could go over to practice with him so then you can look for her and I can practice with bokuto. It a win win honestly!" Kuroo cheerfully says.

"Fine." I sigh.

"Ok be ready tomorrow after school!" He says walking out of my room.