68

"Hey y/n!" I hear someone yell behind me, already knowing that who's annoying voice that is.

"What." I say trying around and giving him a nasty glare.

"No need to look at me like that!" He says putting up his hands.

"What do you want." I say with the same cold tone.

"I wanted to apologize for what i've done..." He says rubbing the back of his neck with his left hand. I didn't really expect him to apologize like ever so him doing this is leaving me speechless. Unless of course he's just planning on messing up again or wants something from me. I shouldn't risk it plus i'm tired of his shit.

"Yeah no fuck off." I say before turning around about to walk off to go find kenma.

"Please y/n! Let's just stay friends, i didn't mean to hurt you. I'll make up for it!" He says still trying to convince me to forgive him.

"I'll think about it!" I lie. Why would i ever give him another chance after what he did to me and kenma.

Maybe if kenma forgave him then i'd think about it but as of now i'm truly pissed off with him.

Suddenly I feel myself hitting my head. I was to busy in my thought to even notice where i was walking.

"Dumbass!" I hear someone say followed by a laugh.

I back up to see i bumped right into kuroo.

"Oh it's just you." I roll my eyes waiting for him to stop laughing.

"What kind of idiot walks into someone when your looking straight at them!?" He says as he continues to laugh.

"Oh shut up and tell me where kenma is!" I sternly say.

"He's still sleeping. You know since it's our last day here and have nothing to do. By the way he didn't go looking for you yesterday since he wanted to give you some space so don't be mad at him for that. Anyways bye dumbass." He says before walking away with a smirk.

" Yeah okay bye rooster." I start walking towards kenmas room in order to go wake him up. Its already 12 pm he should be up.

To Be Continued...