58

"It's nothing." I say, looking away from his stare.

"You got jealous of Akaashi that isn't nothing." Kuroo says more seriously.

"It is nothing." I stubbornly say.

"That's a lie and you know it, stop being so stubborn and admit it!"

"There's nothing to admit!" I say before getting lost in thoughts.

I'm not about to admit that I was jealous of Akaashi or that I see him as competition, especially to kuroo he'd make fun of me or tease me.

Even though at the moment I shouldn't see him like that, it feels like if I let him get close to her for too long he'll pull something and make her fall for him.

"Hellllooo earth to kenma??" kuroo says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"AHHH GODDAMMIT AKAASHI! CAUSE OF HIM I HAVE TO THINK QUICKLY!!" I slightly yell out in annoyance.

"BAHAHA seeing you get stressed over a girl isn't something you see everyday or ever!" Kuroo says in between laughs.

"shut up and let me think dumbass!" I say making him laugh more.

"Okay okay i'll stop!" He says catching his breath.

"You know what you should do!"

"What..?"

" I don't know actually i'm not very good at this stuff but if you have any questions ask oikawa."

"Oikawa? Why him? and what kind of questions?"

"They dated in the past, he should have some advice."

"I'll see..."