67

I open my eyes to see kenma in front of me and hana on the floor.

"One thing you'll never do is touch her understand." Kenma says in a deadly tone, scaring even me.

"Did you just push me...?" She says in denial.

"Nooo the wind pushed you. Yes idiot who else." Kenma says catching me by surprise once again.

"But i'm a girl..."

"So? You were about to hit her, so it was either a soft push or letting you slap her but it would have came with some bruises." He says still in the same tone.

Everything about what just happened was shocking. Didn't think kenma could act like that but I didn't mind, just made me like him more. It doesn't mean he's off the hook though.

"I'm reporting this." She says standing up about to walk away, before being stopped by the sound of my voice.

"There's a camera up there, so say something and you'll end up in trouble. Also it's two against one, there's not much you can say to convince anyone." I sternly say, making sure to say anything for her not to report it and waste our time.

She walks away, stomping her feet the whole time.

"Y/n I-"

"We'll talk another time, I need a good nap or else i'm not accepting anything you say at the moment." I say cutting him off and walking away, feeling a tiny bit bad for not letting him talk. Hopefully he understands though.

To Be Continued...