51

"Oi! Y/n! Y/N!" Bokuto kept yelling at me from the outside of the room.

"WHAAAAT!?" I yell back.

"We're supposed to go meet the other teams!!" Bokuto yells while banging on the door.

"Shit you're right!" I say before quickly getting up and fixing myself up to look a bit presentable. After we finished up practice earlier, I decided to come back to the room in order to take a nap so my hair was all over the place.

I look at the time to see it's already 8am which meant everyone is just now finishing up breakfast.

I walk up to the door and open it to reveal Bokuto and Akaashi standing over me like some ugly ass titans, I laugh at the thought and start walking away without warning them.

"Oi! Wait up!" Bokuto pouts.

"Hurry up you have those long ass legs for a reason!" I yell not looking behind.

"Why you in such a hurry anyways, can't wait to see kenma?" Akaashi asks glancing over at me.

He wasn't wrong or right, to be honest I wanted to see if there was anymore Naruto onigiri and I kinda did want to see kenma but I want to give him some space as well. I wouldn't want to pressure him or have him unfocused during practice today.

"Let's just hurry up, is everyone still in the cafeteria?" I ask Akaashi.

"Some people who have just woken up but others are already waiting at different gyms." He says.

We make it to the cafeteria and the first thing I do is head to the fridge to look for the onigiri but when I looked there wasn't any left.

"Bro who the fuck ate all the Naruto onigiri..."

"Me! They were so good!" I hear someone say behind me.

Im not death ✌︎('ω')✌︎