52

I turn around to see a tall red hair boy sitting on one of the tables. I didn't recognize his uniform but it seemed familiar.

"Stupid red haired titan!" I say loud enough for him to hear me which makes him giggle.

"Aww don't be like that, i'll buy you some snacks later how about that?!" He cheerfully says making me smirk.

"Sure but you didn't specify how many sooo good luck!" I say about to walk away.

"I'm going to regret that.." I hear behind me as bokuto giggles.

"Yeah you are, now let's go y/n!" Bokuto yells while running towards the first gym with akaashi following behind.

"Wait up I don't have long legs like you guys!!" I yell as I start to run as well.

We get to the first gym and see Aoba Johsai, they were all in the middle of practice with the rest our teammates.

"Guess we came late..." Akaashi sighs.

"Ehh who cares! Where's Oikawa?!?" I yell out while looking around to find him. I see him looking in my direction confused on why I called his name.

I smirk and grab a volleyball before walking towards him.

"Wa-"

"Think fast!" I cut him off before throwing the volleyball toward his face.

"Guess you weren't fast enough shittykawa!" I say after the ball hits him in the face making me and Iwaizumi laugh.

"That's not very nice Y/n!!" Oikawa yells while holding his forehead.

"Neither was you cheating on me!" I say trying to catch my breath from laughing.

"She got you there." Iwa-chan says before releasing a chuckle.

"I said I was sorry!" He says still rubbing his forehead.

"Didn't seem like it when you did it the second time." I say rolling my eyes.

"Also true." Iwa agrees making Oikawa pout.

Finally got better and started school today 🥲
Ill be posting atleast 3 parts a week🕺🕺