33

~Kenma Point Of View~

After Fukurōdani manger called me kitty, I knew instantly she was Y/n. I was surprised but not much since I had already had my suspicion that she was hiding something.

I wanted to go after her but I decided to talk to her later about it just in case i'm wrong and it was just a coincidence.

But I mean kuroo was also acting suspicious before she called me kitty, he ran away and asked her when she was going to tell me, that could be what he was talking about.

I sat on the bench thinking of it while playing on my switch. When I looked up to look at what Kuroo was doing, I saw him getting choked by who I think is
Y/n. I let out a small chuckle at the scene of Akaashi trying to get her off while Bokuto was on the floor dying from laughing.

~Y/n Point Of View~

"Okay so both of you apologize." Akaashi says glaring at both of us.

"She should go first!" He yells out.

"Both of you at the same time. Now." He sternly says as Bokuto lets out a giggle.

"I'm sorry." We both mumble at the same time.

"Okay good, now let's go home it's late." Akaashi says as he walks away with Bokuto.

"You should go find kenma so he doesn't walk home alone." I tell kuroo.

"Alright simp!" He laughs while he starts to walk away with his hands in his shorts.

I go grab my stuff which was on the floor near the door. I was to busy bickering with kuroo that I forgot i'm supposed to walk home with Bokuto but he's already left.

I let out a sigh of annoyance from having to walk home alone. Normally i'd text kenma or even call him when I walked home alone. I hesitated to leave but when I was about to someone stops me.

"Oi! It's late, we'll walk you home!" Kuroo says while kenmas behind him with his head slightly down trying to hide himself.