61

"STOP YOUR STUPID BLABBERING BITCH!" I yell at him while he's on the ground holding his cheek in shock.

"Y/n...?" I hear kenma say behind me but I don't turn around. I wasn't finished with oikawa just yet.

"Do you really think i'm stupid enough to get back with you? Mostly after what you did to me not once but twice. All you did was fuck around with me like one of your hoes!" I yell in anger. I was so pissed off, not just on what he said about me but kenma as well.

"Wait y/n I didn-" Oikawa tried to talk.

"Shut up." I sternly say, glaring at him.

"You meant every single one of those words, but every single word out of your mouth isn't true." I say trying to stay as calm as possible in order to stop myself from slapping him again.

"Even the part about kenma. Would you really like someone like him?" He smirks while looking at kenma thinking i'd say no.

"Kenma come here." I say not taking my eyes off oikawa.

Kenma walks to my side looking at me in curiosity. Oikawa watches me closely on what I was about to do.

I turn to face kenma and smile before grabbing his face and pulling him into a kiss.

All you could hear was oikawas gasp in the background. Kenma soon following my lead and grabbing my waist to pull me closer to his body.

I pull away after a few seconds, me and kenma both catching our breath.

I look over to oikawa in shock, still on the floor grabbing his cheek from where I slapped him.

"To answer your question from earlier I would and I do. Bye." I smirk before grabbing kenma's hand and pulling him out of the gym.