Chapter 2

"If we're rooming together you better not be more annoying than you already are," Shigaraki says, getting up from his bar stool and plopping down onto the couch. 

I notice that not all of the members are here, but that's fine with me, it just gives me more time to pester the present villains. They all look tired, but that's usual for them. Shiggy is a touch starved, mentally unstable, crusty man who needs friendship so I jump off of the counter where I originally was and make my way over to him.

"Sooo, what time even is it?" I ask, sitting next to Shiggy, laying across his legs dramatically.

"It's midnight," he says, clenching his fists. 

"Oh, so are we going to bed anytime soon?" I ask him, biting my lip and winking. 

Shiggy raises an eyebrow to me behind the hand on his face.

"We? We are not sleeping together," He says, unclenching his fists and relaxing a bit. 

"Obviously we aren't sleeping together, take me out to dinner first, gosh Shiggy," I say, rolling my eyes and turning over on his lap so I'm facing his stomach. 

"Why do you have to be all over me? Why can't you go cling on to a different random stranger that you just appeared in front of?" He asks me resting his chin in his hand. 

"Oh, you guys aren't random strangers to me, but I'm a random stranger to you so it might be weird for you, if you ever get uncomfortable I will stop, just give me the word and as for the why I'm all over you part, well, I don't know, I just like you," I say, fiddling with his pants. 

"I-I guess it is kinda nice being able to touch someone, even if she is annoying," Shiggy says, tightening his jaw. 

"Oh Shiggy, you little touch starved man. I give you consent to touch me anywhere you want, any way you want," I say, grabbing his other wrist that's not supporting his head.

I bring his hand up to my face, examining every inch of it. I run my fingers over his knuckles, seeing all the shapes and shadows of it. Surprisingly, his hands aren't that dry compared to the rest of him, maybe because of all the gaming he does. I hear him make a hum of acceptance as I bring it to my face, putting my cheek in his palm. I notice he doesn't put his middle finger on me so I slowly lower it down, resting it on me. I glance up and he's looking at me, with an emotion that I can't really recognize.  

"Shiggy, I need pajamas :(" I say, pouting up at him.

"You did kinda just show up in whatever that is, here come with me, we will go to bed,"

I thought he didn't want to?? Whateves. Shiggy grabs my hand, unwilling to let go, and guides me to his bedroom. Very dark, very messy, empty glasses everywhere, just average gamer things. 

"For now, what the League owns is also yours, I am their leader so you have my protection if you want to take someone's items or inventory," 

He guides me to a door, probably a closet.

"Take whatever you want for pajamas, I don't mind," 

Yeah, so a closet. 

Shiggy lets go of my hand and walks over to his bed falling face down on it, letting out a sigh. 

I reach in and grab a black hoodie, that should be good enough. I start taking off whatever I'm wearing just so I'm down to my underwear and slip on the hoodie. It's big on Shiggy when he wears it, so it's bound to be big on me. To nobody's surprise, it is big on me so it covers my underwear. 

I throw my other clothes that I was previously wearing at shiggy in order to signal I was done. He grunted and didn't look up from his spot. I walk over to him and roll him over onto his back so he can:

1. see me

2. get comfortable

I remove the hand from his face and place it on his desk. I see he has a pair of two-fingered gloves that I can only guess he uses so he doesn't disintegrate everything in here. I grab them and make move back over to Shiggy, who looks beat and pretty content that I'm doing things for him. He finally opens his eyes and sees me in my desired pajamas. 

"I am a nonromanceable character! Gah!" He says, flustered. 

I climb on top of shiggy and straddle him, resulting in him sitting up a little bit to face me. I bring my hand up to his chin and make it so he's looking right into my eyes.

"You're a romanceable character if I say you're a romanceable character, Shiggy,"  I say.

I lean down by his neck and blow on his ear a little bit, causing him to shiver beneath me. 

"H-hey, I never caught your name," He says, shrinking down a little and placing a hand on my thigh. 

"My name is Y/n, but you can just call me mommy," I say, getting really close to his lips.

He closes his eyes and leans in, barely brushing my lips. I pull his hands up while he's distracted and casually slip on the glove on one hand. I put my hand on his face and push him back as I grab his other hand and put the other glove on him. He looks flustered as he looks down at his now covered hands.

"You know, you didn't have to do all of that just to get me to put on my gloves," he says, pouting a little. 

"I did it because you're a little sussy baka >:)" I say.