Chapter 3

I plop down on the right side of the bed, falling face first into the pillow. I have no idea why this man needs a whole king sized bed, but whatever, Shiggy be slaying pussy or something with this huge ass bed. He's still sitting on the side of the bed, fiddling with his hands. 

"Shiggyyyyy," I mumble into the pillow. "Come here for some cuddles :(" 

I wait for a minute and hear no reply. I mean, it is crusty man we're talking about. I turn my head a little bit from the pillow to get a glimpse of him. He's still just staring at his hands.

"Hey, Shimothy, I'm talking to you," I say. 

"I can touch you," He says, amazed. 

"Yes, I'm aware, and I wish you'd touch me more, so come here and spoon," I say, putting my face back in the pillow.

"I just met you, why do I feel like this," Shiggy says, getting a little irritated. 

"Because I'm special, now come hereeee," I say, drawing out my sentence. 

"I didn't even know your name, and yet.....I seem to trust you with every fiber in my being," He says, still not moving.

"Do you need to open up? I'm always here to listen, but I think you can open up while cuddling," I say, patting the spot next to me.

"I can be completely honest with you, and you wont judge me right?" He says, standing up and going over to his closet.

"Shimmy, I already know a lot about you, you're a really well written character, and no, I wont judge you," I say into the pillow still. 

"I'm a what?" He says, in his signature raspy voice, grabbing grey jogging pants out of his closet. 

"Shhh, no need to worry about that, just hurry and come to bed, I want to feel you," I say.

"Damn, how come things you say have an effect on me," he says, looking flustered. 

"Ooo, have they always had an effect on you? Damn Shingles, you hide feelings real well," I say. 

"Maybe I shouldn't wear grey sweatpants with you around...." He says trailing off. 

I hear clothes being thrown to the floor, and the sound of fabric moving. As I glance up from my pillow I see a shirtless Shilly who's fucking ripped by the way?? Oh my God? Damn he's got a v-line. And the way he's standing, with his hips in and his chest back, sheesh. Those grey sweatpants aren't helping either. I guess this man doesn't have a meth head body underneath those gamer clothes. I didn't read far enough in the manga to see a shirtless Shiggy I guess. I keep scanning over this man's body, realizing I've been staring too long. I look up into his eyes which are staring into my soul. I see this man lick his lips and get a sly grin on his face. 

"Shimothy?? You're jacked?? But you're so scrawny looking, gah dayum," I say, pushing myself up so I'm sitting on the bed. 

"Wha- Hey! I am not 'scrawny looking' so take it back," He says, blushing a little bit. 

"Make me," I say, standing up. 

Just as I stand up I feel a hand around my throat, with one finger off. He slowly pushes me back onto the bed while he's leaning over me, supporting himself with his free hand next to my arm. 

"Take. It. Back," he says, coming down to whisper into my ear.

"No," I say, bringing my hand up to the one that's around my neck and pressing the finger he kept off, onto my neck. 

"You fucking bitch. Of course someone like you would like me choking you," He says, bringing his thumb up from the occupied hand and snaking it into my mouth. 

"O-ok Shiggy, it's getting a little too hot for this," I say, bringing my arms around his neck and pulling him into me, giving his cheek a kiss. "You're not scrawny looking, or at least not anymore,"

He looks shocked, like he might pull me into a hug or something. 

"Now come here, I want to cuddle," I say, scooting back to my spot on the bed. 

"Alright, alright," He says, chuckling a little and climbing over next to me, laying on his back.

"I....I don't think I've ever heard you laugh before?" I say, a little shocked. 

"H-hey! Maybe not, you just evoke a lot of different and new feelings out of me," He says, sneaking his way under the covers. 

"Awww, like what kind of feelings, Shigaraki dear?" I ask, getting under the covers too. 

"Well I don't know, just seeing you in my hoodie is filling me up with this warm feeling that just makes me want to hug you forever," He says, starting to blush. 

"I mean, it's always an option..." I say, scooting over closer to him. 

"Yeah ok, come.......Dammit I left the light on, how did you make me forget" He says, starting to climb out of bed. 

"I didn't do anything sir," I say, looking at his back.

I watch him get up, how all of his muscles move.I watch how the light bounces off each part of his arms and back. How the shadows create toned muscles. 

"Damn shawty you fine," I say, starting to realize that I get to cuddle with not only the Shigaraki, but also the super toned, hot Shigaraki, that I can't see like this if he were just in the anime. 

He turned his head back towards me as he flipped off the light. Now that was hot. He starts trudging back to the bed and makes his way next to me again. 

"Thanks for turning off the light, you know, I could've done it," I say, looking at him on his back with his head pointed towards the ceiling. 

"This is my room, you are my guest, I'm not going to make you do anything," He says, letting a deep breath out. 

"But then you could've saw me in your hoodie," I say, playfully punching him. 

"Don't worry, I'll have all the time to see you in all sorts of things," He says, turning to face me. 

I feel my cheeks start to get hot. Shigaraki is not making me blush, this is all for fun, I'm not serious about liking Shiggy, I mean he was literally just a 2d man a couple hours ago, this is all for fun. Oh my God, this man is making me blush. This deranged psychopath is making me blush.

"I thought you wanted to cuddle, did you get cold feet?" He asks, clearly amused at the reaction I'm giving him from his comments. 

"N-no, I'm fine, just, gah, never mind," I say.

I scoot closer to Shilly so my whole body is pressed against him. I wrap my arm around his bare chest, using his big man tiddies as pillows. I let out a small happy hum as I close my eyes. He smells like citrus and warm leather, making me feel at ease. So surprisingly this man showers, who would've thought. I feel his chest go up and down with each breath, making me melt into him more, and making me slowly drift off to sleep.