Chapter 8

"I could use some help, ya lazy ass bitch," Dabi said, trying to push the dumpster on his own.

"You just started fucking doing it, how was I supposed to help??" I ask, annoyed. 

"If you see me pushing it, your small fucking brain should figure out that I need help!" he says, whisper shouting.

"ASDFGHJF bitch??? You literally just started??" I say, also whisper shouting. 

"Oh my God. Just help me," He says, looking up at me slowly and irritated. 

"I literally am," I say, annoyed. 

I get on the other side of the dumpster so I'm pulling and Dabi is pushing. I hear him make some grunts trying to move it, and I start making some noises too because this bitch heavy. I get a little out of breath and look over at him, who looks determined. He looks up at me, a bead of sweat coming down from his forehead to his nose.

"Keep it down, someone might hear us and come back here," He says, not amused.

"I'm the one being loud?? Oh my God Dabi, just shut up and keep moving the thing," I say, matching his demeanor. 

We finally start moving it a little bit, getting it to scooch a tiny amount. I hear him make a very sexual sounding grunt and notice he's struggling a little bit.

"Dabi, your grunts are music to my ears," I say, taking my hands off of the dumpster and clasping them together, while also closing my eyes. 

"Ok ya little whore, just shut up and help me, we've almost moved it," He says, still looking at the dumpster.

"Oh Dabi, call me a whore again, I beg of you," I say dramatically. 

"Sigh," He says OUT LOUD, like a little dramatic bitch.

I get back onto the dumpster and continue pulling it, we finally move it enough that there's a door showing, along with the handle. 

"We can squeeze in this way, we don't have to move that blasted thing anymore," He says, looking triumphant. 

He opens the door and squeezes in, holding out a hand to pull me in too. I do the smart thing and decide not to take his hand, crossing my arms together and looking towards the sky.

"Oh my God, what the fuck are you doing," Dabi says, peeking his head out while managing an unamused face.

"Dababy, say you're sorry," I say, looking at him.

"What," He says, slowly blinking.

"I said, say you're sorry,"

"Why would I do that?" He says, irritated. 

"Because you got mad at me for no reason?" I say, getting playful. 

"Alright Y/n, I'm sorry, but you gotta say you're sorry too," He says.

"What- why?" I say as my demeanor changes.

"Because you were being a little bitch," He says with a slowly growing smirk.

"I was n-!" I start to say as my words are cut off as Dabi grabs my wrist and yanks me inside.

-------

A/n

Alright, so this is literally the shortest chapter I've ever written but now we're FINALLY in the fucking store (shopping place?? Same thing), sorry, sorry. 🧑‍🦯🧑‍🦯

Also 300 reads?? I meannn thanks guys 😘