Chapter 17

I leave the long hallway from the bathroom with Spinner following closely behind. I'm scanning the area for the two man children I left unattended like the terrible mother I am. If I'm lucky, they should still be alive.

I walk into the living room and see Dabi and Shigaraki just sitting on the couch doing absolutely nothing. Whenever they hear my presence approaching, they both look up at me with half lidded eyes. Dabi leans back in the couch and spreads his legs while Shim leans forward, putting his elbows onto his knees.

"You showered? Without us?" Shigaraki asks, with an unreadable face.

"And why the hell is Spinner following you out of the bathroom?" Dabi licks his lips angrily, demanding an answer.

"Yo, I was dirty as shit. Can I not shower?" I raise my eyebrow and look between both of them.

"You could've been whoring it out for the fucking lizard for all we know." Dabi also raises an eyebrow.

"Wooaaahhh, that was wrong to say on so many levels, I'm not even going to say why." I say as my face contorts into disgust.

"Just because you can butter us up and get us drunk does not mean that we don't know what's going on in our house." Shiggy says,

"Apparently, it does because you guys think this? You guys are being very anti-feminism if you think I can't be in a completely platonic relationship with another man. Plus it was your choice to get drunk." I finish saying and put my hand on my hip.

Like yeah, ok, I know I thought about fucking Spinner and I know we had sexual tension and I know that if Spinner asked or made a move I wouldn't deny him, because again, lizard tongue, but come on. Like, why do they think so little of me.

"Don't use logical fallacies on us Y/N. You're coming at our character instead of just focusing on the main point." Shigaraki says, squinting his eyes at me.

"It's a very relevant fact, but ok, I'll stick to the main subject. Personally, you guys need to have a little faith in me. Plus, we're not even together. Aaaannndddd, why aren't you guys jealous of each other like you're jealous of Spinner right now?" I say in retaliation.

Just then, Shigaraki falls out of his spot and onto the floor, unconscious. I look over at Dabi, who's also looking a bit unstable and out of it.

I feel a presence looming behind me and feel a scaly, still very well moisturized, hand placed onto my shoulder. I turn my head and see the familiar face of the very lizard that was the topic of this whole argument.

"They get like this when they drink too much, very....interesting? I don't know how to describe it." Spinner says, motioning to them with his other hand that's not on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I doubt they'll remember this, but I definitely can't lift them into their bedrooms by myself." I say to Spinner, batting my eyes and pouting my lip. "I'm a weak girl who needs the help of a big strong man such as yourself."

"Whatever you ask for, miss Y/N, I'll do in a heartbeat." Spinner says while proceeding to pick up both the unconscious men and slinging them onto his shoulders.

I bite my lip and raise my eyebrows. "Spinner who knew you had such strong arms to be able to pick up dead weight." I say, grinning at him.

"Yeah, yeah, let's just put them both in the same bed, which one's bigger?" Spinner asks, still carrying the boys.

"Just put them in Dabi's room." I say and he goes off down the hallway, disappearing from sight.

Now, I know, alright. I know that since Shim's the leader, he'd have the biggest bed or something like that, but I'm sure they have the same size bed. All the men who look like Dabi have a mirror in front of their king-sized bed. It's a fact. And if they don't yet, they will eventually.

Plus, I want to sleep in Dabi's room tonight, since last night I slept in Shim's room. Was that really just one night ago?

Plus plus, I want to see Shimmy mad that he's in Dabi's bed.

I see Spinner's shadow approaching from the hallway, meaning he's delivered the boys to the room, and I can go in there and sleep.

"The packages have been delivered." Spinner says, bowing his head to me.

"Thank you, mister Spinner, I appreciate it, now if you don't mind, it's been a long day, I'm gonna go sleep." I say, putting my hand on Spinner's head and patting it.

"Alright, goodnight Y/N." Spinner says as he looks up at me. "And if you ever need anything, you know where to find me. I'll always answer for you, the most beautiful woman I've ever had the blessing of looking upon."

And with that, Spinner stands up straight and walks to his room, not even looking back once.

Now that I'm currently curling my toes from what the lizard said, it's time to go to bed with the two men.

I make my way towards the hallway and to Dabi's room. When I get there I open the door slowly and see Shigaraki and Dabi facing each other, asleep. There's a spot open in the middle of them and it looks perfect for my to lay down in. I climb into the bed carefully, making sure I'm able to get comfortable, sandwiched in-between them.

As soon as I'm in my position, Shigaraki wraps his arm around my shoulders and Dabi wraps his arm around my waist, both of them scooting closer towards me. Ah, being sandwiched between these men is very much a dream come true. I close my eyes, feeling myself slip into unconscious, comforted by the weight of arms wrapped around me. I breathe deeply, enjoying this small moment and taking it in. It felt like time stopped moving for a minute.

And with that, I was out cold.

--------
A/N

I didn't know you guys actually cared about this. It's almost been a year since the last update. I'm sorry. I actually really enjoyed writing this chapter.

I missed you guys.

Hope you had a good year, love you all <3

Also I didn't have an editor for this chapter and I don't know if I'll have one anymore, so if there's mistakes, no there's not.