Chapter 10

"Yeah, we aren't homeward bound," Dabi says, as if reading my mind.

I spin my head around to face him dramatically.

"What? What's next?" I say in the most annoyed voice ever. 

"I.....well....we gotta run to the small grocery store over there," He says, leaning down a little and pointing at a small building with the big name letters all off of it.

"Dabi, that place looks sketchy as hell, we don't even know the name of the place, we could get MURDERED," I say, cringing a little as I realize that he wants to go to that place.

"Hey the people in there mean well, bitch. We wont get murdered, why does that concern you so much? If anything you should be worried about me, the actual murderer," Dabi says, beginning to walk towards the store. 

"Alright Dabi, let's just go there, I trust you," I say, trying to catch up to him.

"Yeah I don't think you should trust me not gonna lie," He says, shoving his hands into his pockets as we walk together. 

"Why? Because you're scared you'll hurt me?" I ask.

"Well, yeah. Y/N, I hurt people for my job, I literally have to stalk children for Shigaraki," He says, looking down.

"Alright, does it matter?? Like please, I do not care, I like you for you Dabi," I say as I look over at him and smile. 

"Just, I don't know, I don't want to bring you any harm," He says, bumping my shoulder a little bit.

"Don't worry, you'll probably hurt me at least once, but I'll be glad it's you," I say, bumping my hand with his.

I feel one of his metal staples against the back of my hand. I reach out my pointer finger to mess with his. He notices my advancement and grabs my hand, intertwining his with mine. I look up at him to see him staring straight ahead. I lean closer to him so that our shoulders are touching. He's surprisingly warm, I thought he'd be cold for some reason. He relaxed more into my hand and touch. I didn't realize he was always so tense until I actually felt him. 

"Sooo, Dabi, what exactly do you need from our destination?" I say, playfully pushing my arm against him a little bit, still with his hand in mine.

"Aha, well....um...*cough* look Y/N, I think I see an owl in broad daylight?? Oh Y/N is that Endeavor??" Dabi says, pointing forward, obviously trying to distract me.

"Ok, first of all, don't try and distract me, second, Endeavor wouldn't bother me, he's you're abusive father," I say in a monotone voice. 

"Alright, shhh, let's just go to the store," He says, sounding embarrassed.

"Dabi, I'm going to see what you're going to buy at the store sooner or later so just tell me," I say.

"Uh yeah, how about no?" He says bumping into me a little.

"Dabi are you going to buy a pregnancy test? Dabi are you pregnant? Mpreg Dabi??" I ask, playfully.

"What? No, no. Just ughh, you're not going to stop until I tell you right?" He asks.

"Obviously not, prego," 

"Alright ok, shush, I'll tell you but don't like, don't make this a big deal," He says looking over to the side.

"Alright fine, I promise," I say.

"I....I have to buy.....hair dye," He says shakily. 

"HAIR DYE?" I exclaim a little too loud as Dabi whips his head around to glare at me.

"SHHHH," He says, putting his free hand up to his mouth and shushing me through his zipped up jacket.

"Sorry, sorry," I say. "Hair dye??" I whisper.

"Yes, hair dye, now let's just go inside and get it and get out," He says, sounding a little nervous.

I suddenly look up to see the store right in front of me, not realizing that we already walked this far. I guess I was too busy being distracted by fucking Dabi and him avoiding my question that finally got answered.

"We're here already??" I question.

"Uh, yeah dumbass, now let's hurry up, being out in the open is freaky," He says.

The automatic doors open and he steps inside, pulling me with him. 

----------

A/n 

Guys I got quarantined and now I'm like deathly ill, those things aren't like connected aha. I'm not deathly ill I'm just being dramatic. Anyway, until next time aha.