Chapter 13

Dabi opens the door without knocking (what??) and struts inside, holding the door open for me. I walk inside behind him to see Kurogiri and Shigaraki at the bar together, Kurgiri obviously behind it. He's tending to Shigaraki's drink while the crusty man is nursing a dark yellow liquid (piss). They both turn to look at the racket Dabi is making when he slams the door. 

"We're supposed to be hiding and you're so loud the whole city knows we're here," Shigaraki says with an unamused face.

"Chill out," Dabi says rolling his eyes, tossing his sunglasses onto the counter.

"Actually what :|" Shigaraki says.

"I said, chill out," He says looking at shimothy.

"Dabi, we are wanted criminals. You were out there fucking around and sure, I was ok with that, you seem unstable, but then you come home and are being a little tool?" Shigaraki asks annoyed. 

"I seem unstable?" Dabi scoffs. "And I am not acting like a tool," 

I chime in behind Dabi, "Yeah....I think you're being a tool,"

"THANK YOU," Shigaraki says, exclaiming outwardly with his hands. 

I make my way over to the bar and sit beside Shimothy. He gives me a soft glance and then looks back at Dabi. Dabi drops the shopping bags he was holding on the couch that I totally noticed beforehand and slowly walks over to stand in front of us. 

I look over at Dabi. "Thank you for today," I say, giving him a smile.

"Don't mention it," He says giving me a smirk.

I forget that Kurogiri is just standing behind the counter awkwardly?? I turn to face him.

"Hello father," I say to him "How was your day today?"

"It was fine, I tended to Master Shigaraki's needs," He states. 

"Did Shimothy eat his vegetables?" I ask.

"Yes, he ate every last one," Kurogiri says in his same elegant tone.

I look over at Shigaraki to see him blushing a little bit. 

"Kurogiri, you're making me sound like a child," Shiggy mumbles, looking down.

"Shiggy shhh, no need to get embarrassed, it's cute," I say nonchalantly.

There was a moment of silence hanging around us as we all just kinda were there in the room. It goes unnoticed by Dabi because he just casually walks up to the bar and sits down on the stool beside me so I'm sandwiched between the two villains. Is it getting hot in here?? Gonna make me start blushing and shit.

"Fuck, Kurogiri, pour me my usual," Dabi says, letting out an exhale.

Kurogiri makes quick work of getting him some yellow orangish liquid from a bottle (piss again) and pours it into a glass cup, sliding it to Dabi.

"Anything for you, miss Y/N?" Kurogiri asks me.

"Oh, uh no??" I say a little shocked. "Wait,"

"Hm?" Kurogiri hums.

"Do you have apple juice?" I ask, smirking a little.

"Maybe, I'll check," He says and turns around to look through his shelves.

I smile to myself and look down at the counter. I take a moment before looking up and to the side to see Shigaraki looking at me with the most questioning look on his face. I look over to the other side to see Dabi looking at me like that too. My eyes go a little wide and I frantically look forward, gaining a blush due to embarrassment. 

"Y/N, what," Dabi says over to my side.

"Actually what," Shiggy says to my other side.

"Apple juice?" they say in unison.

"Ok listen guys, hear me out," I say. "I-"

"Miss Y/N," Kurogiri cuts me off. "I have acquired some apple juice, I hope it is to your liking," He says, pushing me a box of apple juice.

"Thank you," I say, giving him a smile. 

I take off the wrapped straw stuck to the front of it and open it. I can still feel their eyes on me as I stick the straw in.

"You're not serious?" Dabi says.

"I'm as serious as a heart attack, like apple juice is so good?? Plus I wouldn't want to be drunk if something bad happens," I say, a little offended that they're still concerned with my drink choices. 

I take a drink of my apple juice and holy shit it's so good?? He put like crack in this apple juice or something why does it taste so good?? I look over at Shiggy and see him cocking a non-existent eyebrow at me. 

"Ok well you can be our sober person while Dabi and I get crunk," Shiggy says, rolling his eyes.

Shiggy says crunk? Ok alright.

"Boss, we are not getting drunk," Dabi says, finishing off his drink and raising his hand for another one.

--------

A/n

Ok guys listen, yes we will get a drunk chapter because I find them endearing so suck it up I like the trope. I like making author's notes btw, can you tell? Also isn't me updating once a month so cute?