TikTok Pranks (Requested)

PAIRING: Olivia x female!reader
REQUESTED: merderrrrrr
WARNINGS: None
SUMMARY: You prank Olivia with a fake lottery ticket
***

Dating Olivia was the best thing that could ever have happened to you.

She was your everything as you were hers. A friend of yours from work had introduced you to the world of tiktok and it was something you had become addicted to after you started posting your hobby of pranks on there. When you and Olivia had started dating, she had no idea what she had gotten herself into as you had the hobby of pranking. Once you had finished creating your account, it was than dedicated to your hobby.

At times, Olivia would be under your mercy as the she would not know if you'd be hiding behind a corner with a loaded nerf gun, ready for jump out and aim fire at her once she rounded the corner, or if you'd attached an air horn somewhere that would be waiting to go off and scare the living daylights out of her, resulting in you getting the laugh you were looking for. Today, you were going to take things to the ultimate level of your Pranking activities. The idea had come to you by making Olivia believe that she had won the million dollar lottery with a fake lottery ticket along with small traps you had set at home. So you along with your friend went and purchased a fake million dollar winning lottery ticket, and as the two of you had come out of the store, neither of you couldn't stop laughing.

Second thoughts had come to her mind as your friend tried to reason with you why this may not be such a good idea and tried to talk you out of doing this, but you wouldn't budge and was sticking to your plan. This prank was going to happen, it's not like you were going to go waste it right after you bought the most valuable piece that was to take part of it. As soon as you returned home, you than present the ticket to Olivia.

But not before presenting it to the camera.

"Hey guys, so I bought this fake lottery ticket today and I'm going to attempt in giving it to Olivia and make her think she's won a million dollars."

As you make your way to where Olivia was, you give her the surprise ticket.

"I know how much you like scratch offs, so I bought you this ticket."

"Oh thanks, I haven't had one of these in a while. Well these are different. I've never seen these before."

"Yeah, maybe they're new, I'm not sure."

"It's been a long time since I bought one."

"That one is for a million dollars..."

You go on to explain as she begins to scratch at it with a coin. By the time she scratched off the second one, Olivia doesn't realize it's a match so you make a big scene to catch her attention, which works.

"Holy shit!"

"What?!"

Than Olivia realizes this and demands that you take her to get it cashed in right at that moment. It was quite entertaining for you and your friend as you took her to get it cashed in.

Once you got there, you thought that Olivia was going to catch on this was a prank if she saw that you were filming this, but she doesn't until she was told it was a fake lottery ticket.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!