She says something mean to you

Pairing: Olivia x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No
Summary: This is a continuation from "Insecurities"
***

"Y/n, open up this damn door!" Olivia yells from the other side.

You haven't completely isolated yourself from Olivia, the only time you really did was when she had food out. Ever since the bakery incident, you felt too embarrassed to even go back in that bakery, and you've been letting yourself go hungry. It was obvious that Olivia had quickly took notice, and that just made her feel even more guilty than before for letting those awful words slip through her lips directly you.

Of course, you were starving. It was hard for you to get what Olivia said out of your head, her opinion had really mattered that much to you. As if you didn't know already, Olivia had been watching you like a hawk and never once saw you eat a single thing. What scared her the most was that of the other night, she was trying to get you to eat again by being home your favorite dinner meal; which was pizza. She was sure this was going to work but was quickly taken aback by surprise and dismay as you had locked yourself away instead of taking a slice of pizza.

"Y/n...please! I'm so sorry for what I have said and what I know what I said to you was unacceptable. I know that, I really do."

You quietly removed yourself from your bed and sat near the door as she continued with her apology.

"You're beautiful just how you are, Y/n. You don't need to starve yourself to accomplish a beauty. You are just as good as you're going to get and I couldn't ask for anyone better. So please... forgive me and come eat something before I go even more insane than I already have been."

Olivia speaks in a much softer tone now, a tone that somehow had the power to reach your heart and forgive her. It took a few extra minutes for courage to build up in you until you stood up and opened the door; only to be greeted with an Olivia to have dry tear stains on her cheeks.

"Come on, Y/n. Let's go eat."

Olivia smiles lightly at you before slightly bending down and lightly press a kiss on your forehead.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!