You move in

Pairing: Olivia x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No
Summary: Olivia asks you to move in with her, wanting to take the next level with you in the relationship

***

Because you were still a fairly young adult, you were still living in your parent's home and spending every weekend at your girlfriend's, Olivia's home.

Than she soon started coming down to spend the weekend with you and from there, you would alternate until she asks you to move in with her. You were currently packing your bags up as the weekend had come to its close, and was spent at your girlfriend's. She was sitting at the foot of your bed, chatting happily with you as you gathered the last of your property that was with you.

Just as you were packing away the final item, Olivia gently took hold of your wrist, causing your attention to be pulled towards her, the look on her face serious and genuine as she takes a deep breath before letting the statement slip through her lips.

"I don't want you coming up here every weekend.."

"Are you asking me to move in?"

"Yeah."

It didn't take you very long to make the decision of moving in with her, as you felt that the timing was right to take it to the next level with her and accepted her invitation. Once it was settled and was all planned out, both of you were feeling like a little kid in a Candy or toy store, it was all you both could ever talk about and did so until the date to move in finally arrived. The family was very supportive and helped you move your stuff to Olivia's home and setting things up, making the move easier on you. With everyone's help, you were done in just two hours and that night, you and Olivia couldn't make each other happier than before as this was the first big step before a proposal.

The first night there, you both celebrated with a movie party in Olivia's downstairs theater room. Her basement was basically an apartment that could be rented out to anyone, but instead, it was for guests who didn't have a place to sleep or go to while traveling. As the beginning credits displayed on the screen, you and Olivia got into a comfortable cuddling position on the sofa and enjoyed each other's company throughout the rest of the night, laughing together at some parts of the movie that was chosen.

"I'm really glad you're here." Olivia says, squeezing your hand.

"Me too." You say, looking up at her as you were portrayed as the small spoon.

The last thing you remember before falling asleep in her arms, was that of feeling her soft lips against yours.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!