Movie Night (Requested)

PAIRING: Olivia x female!reader
REQUESTED: Hermionesimpp
WARNINGS: None
SUMMARY: A movie night almost gets interrupted when Olivia is there to save the evening
***

Movies were something you quite enjoyed, as you would often go with family and friends.

Now, you had an new addition to your family that can share these fond memories with; your girlfriend Olivia. Tonight was another date night planned for the movies but your parents had called you in need of your assistance in watching your younger siblings while they go out that same night.

As much as you loved your family, it was hard for you to say yes because now you were going to have to reschedule movie night with Olivia. After the phone call with your parents ended, you now had to call Olivia with a change of plans. Thankfully, Olivia was very understanding unlike most other girls you had dated in the past and suggested that rather than rescheduling your movie night, that it could be changed to take place at home while she helped you to look after your younger siblings. That suggestion was the best you've ever heard and brought a smile to your face.

"You're the best! Let's do that!"

"Great! I'll bring over the snacks and you can choose the movie!"

Being the older sister had its advantages; the younger siblings had you to look up to as their role model and was very good in following the example you set for them, among with many other excellent qualities you carried. Although your mother and father didn't agree with your choice of lifestyle, they still wanted to have a relationship with you and kept an opened mind about the relationship you had with Olivia. Not just for their own sake, but for the sake of your younger siblings. It all seemed to be working out because they loved Olivia as their own and it came to an understanding to them that Olivia was not only good for you, but for the whole family.

It was about eight when Olivia arrived, and you had your siblings already in bed asleep.

As promised, Olivia had brought over the snacks which included some of your favorite treats. You were prepared yourself; the movie was already in the DVD player and was on the home menu screen. Along with that, you had some snacks of your own set out on the coffee table, only yours was Olivia's favorite treats, and you had some blankets set out on the couch as Olivia grabbed one at the same she pulled you close to her and wrapped the blanket around you both.

The movie was now starting, and just as you thought everything was in order, you realized you had forgotten to lock the yorkies in the kennel as they came running into the room, attacking you and Olivia with their love. As you tried to pull one off your girlfriend, she insisted that it was alright and as you let them cuddle with you, you and Olivia now found yourselves cuddling with each other.

...the both of you were now enjoying your movie night in each other's company.

***

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!