You have cramps

PAIRING: Olivia x female!reader
REQUESTED: No
WARNINGS: None
SUMMARY: Olivia takes care of you when you have cramps
***

When Olive left to run to a few stores, she asked if you wanted to go.

"No, I think I'll sit this one out."

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm just feeling lazy today."

"Okay, I'll be back soon. Do you need anything while I'm out?"

"Not that I can think of."

"Okay. Well, if you can think of anything, please call or text me."

"Will do. Be safe and come back in one piece." You tease, causing her to laugh.

The truth was, you weren't just feeling lazy, you weren't feeling your best because of cramps. Cramps always got to you and when they did, you couldn't bring yourself to move around to much otherwise, you'd turn sour and snap at anyone around you. You waited to make sure she left before settling down on the couch with your pillow and heating pad along with your favorite tv show. This was something you normally would do to help yourself at a time like this, and it helped take your mind off things. The cramps had started the night before, very sharply that caused you to lose your beauty sleep which lead you to now; as you felt so tired, your eyelids started to fall shut while you tried to fight for yourself to stay awake. It was impossible for you to do so with all the sleep you had lost last night. You don't remember, but you finally gave in and managed to get some rest until Olivia returned home with the groceries for the month.

Olivia walked in and was calling for you to come help he until she saw that you were asleep on the couch.

After Olivia had the groceries out away, she walked over to you and sat in the chair beside the couch, near where your head was resting. The tv was still on in the background, but to her, you were her tv. Although it may sound creepy to some, but Olivia loved watching the way you slept. It was a beautiful sight for her to take in as she would begging to follow the rhythm of your same way of breathing, almost making herself fall asleep in the chair beside you. Olivia understood now that you must be going through cramp pain as you'd only be doing this during that time. After a few minutes, she gets up from the chair and makes her way into the kitchen to prepare you your favorite snack for when you wake up; which was tea and cookies. While she was preparing that for you, she couldn't help but steal a cookie for herself before bringing it to you, setting it on the side table.

At the sound of her shows clicking against the tiled floor, you stirred in your sleep, just about to wake up. What helped you to wake up was the feel of her hand falling gently onto your back and brushing light circles along your skin. To your dismay, the cramps only seemed to intensify than to get any better. When she seemed to notice how much you were hurting, she helped you to roll on your and place the heating pad where it intensified the most.

"Listen, I was thinking that we could watch some movies later while you rest. If you're up for it later, we can order takeout."

"That would be amazing." You say, a smile forming on your lips.

Olivia truly knew how to make you feel better when you felt at your worst.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!