Talking about the future

Pairing: Olivia Rodrigo x female!readerWarnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

About: You and Olivia talk about your future together

***
Talking about the future is something you and Olivia do every so often.

When it comes to it, you're usually on a quiet evening walk together or on one of your occasional dates. This time, you were watching a movie together, snuggled up together in each other's arms when Olivia brings up the topic.

It was unexpected, to say the least. But you loved these talks because they're different and more exciting each time it's brought up. The question is asked a little differently, and it made the discussion more meaningful and a little more deep. As you're snuggled up together in your basement theater room, on the recliners, you obviously being the smaller spoon, you feel Olivia shift as her chin that was once rested lightly on your head now no longer there.

"(Y/n)?"

"Hmm?" You say, slightly looking up at her with your (e/c) eyes.

"What do you see in our future lives together?"

"Oh, Olivia... I see a lot happening."

"Like what?"

"Big things... like marriage and our own little family living happily together."

Olivia doesn't say anything but instead, you feel that she's smiling as you feel her arms around you tighten, holding you closer to her, pressing you closer to her.

"What do you see?" You ask.

"I see us living a happy life together with our own little family as well, (Y/n). I see us being happily married together as we raise our kids."

"How many kids?"

"Two or three. How many for you?"

"Three or four."

Your heart warmed up as you hear Olivia unable to allow herself to hold back a chuckle at your response, although it was true and very genuine.

"I love you, (Y/n)... so much."

"I love you more, Olivia."

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!