Don't scare me like that

Pairing: Olivia x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No
Summary: Olivia panics when she thinks you've been involved in a car accident

***
You were working a late shift as an employee for a restaurant that both you and Olivia favored very much.

It was near the end of your shift and you were helping the final customer with her pick up order she called in. Right before you give her the amount total, the sounds of sirens started coming your way, causing you to break eye contact and look out the window to see what was going on. When you couldn't get a clear view of what was happening, your attention went back to the customer as you handed her the order and wished her a good night.

Once she had left, and no other customers were present, you flipped the sign on the door to "CLOSED" without thinking much of locking the door behind you. Just as you were about to prepare yourself for the closing process, you felt your phone buzz in your back pocket. Knowing it was Olivia, you went ahead and ignored her call and continued with your work, promising to call her when you were all the way finished. When the bottom of the list had come, you couldn't believe all the missed calls you got from Olivia, but you still kept focused on getting things done.

Olivia was very understanding when it comes to your work and missed calls, but this time, it was different. This time, she was very worried about you because there had been a car accident located near you. Each time she called, you'd ignore as you were now on the start of the final chore on the list. All that was left for you to do was mop the floor and than you could go home. Right about halfway through, you hear the door open and close, followed by footsteps.

"I'm sorry, but we're closed-" You didn't get to finish your sentence.

Before you could turn to see who it was that walked in, you felt someone wrap their arms around you and pulling you close to them. As you quickly realized it was Olivia, you set the mop down and turn around to face her, immediately noticing the tear stains on her cheeks, you felt nothing but worry for your girlfriend.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Why didn't you answer any of my calls? I was worried sick about you after seeing the car accident on the news. I just needed to know that you were okay because I thought you might have been involved as a victim, and especially because it's nearby."

"Oh, Olivia! I'm so sorry!"

"It's alright now knowing that you're okay. Just don't scare me like that again. I understand your busy, but I need to hear your voice."

"I promise to answer your calls as much as I can while I'm working, and if I don't, I promise you that I will return the calls on my breaks, or if I have extra break time to spare."

"I'm going to hold you to that promise."

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!