First concert

PAIRING: Olivia x female!reader
REQUESTED: No
WARNINGS: None
SUMMARY: Olivia surprises you with a very much needed date night
***

It's been a while since you and Olivia had been out on a date ever since she got back to work at the studios.

The both of you needed it badly, but with her working full time, and you having a part time job, it was hard to make time for that and sometimes for each other. It was just your luck when Olivia finally got a night off on the same night you still had to work. But what you didn't know was, that Olivia had a surprise in store for you and was making arrangements with your coworkers and manager in secret so that she could come surprise you herself. The was going to be a surprise, so everybody except for you, knew about it.

As you were getting a mountain of paperwork done, an envelope with your name on it unexpectedly had been thrown on top of what you were in the middle of doing. When you noticed your name on it, you look up to see Olivia standing there in front of you with a smile on her face.

"What's this?" You ask, holding it up.

"Look and see."

It was so light weighted that you had thought for sure there would be nothing in it and Olivia was playing a prank on you. However, as you weren't expecting anything to be inside, two pairs of concert tickets had fallen from inside as you opened it. As you got a closer look at them, you realize they were front row seats to Evanescence, your favorite band of all time. For a moment, your heart leapt in excitement until you saw it was on the same day, as of today. Because you were still stuck at work, disappointment made your heart sink as you realized you wouldn't be able to go. When you look back up to Olivia, she still had a smile on her face.

It was obvious to you that there was something up she wasn't telling you. But you would soon find out after you try to hand her back the tickets, telling her work was still in the way of you going to that concert. She spoke up instead of taking back the tickets you had in your outstretched hand.

"Don't worry, I've made arrangements for you at work so you could go."

"Who's going to cover for me?"

"I will."

You turn around to see your friend, Marissa, walk towards you. She pulled you out of your chair and pushed you to go with Olivia.

"Now you go and have fun, Y/n. Both of you need this."

With that, you and Olivia left to go attend your first concert together. As you thought it over, you felt it should be mentioned to Olivia.

"You know, this will be our first concert together, right?"

"Well than, we'll have to make this a night to remember, won't we?"

Olivia turns to you to plant a soft kiss on your lips before going in to enjoy your date.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!