celebrity [ CLOSED ATM ]

┍━━━━━━━━»•»📸📸📸📸📸📸«•«━┑
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

"what's my favorite part of being famous? getting to do with i love with my friends"┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙┕━»•»📸📸📸📸📸📸«•«━━━━━━━━┙personal:name- isbella maria clearwater (later stan)age- thirty fivenicknames- izzy, is (she likes it, but only for clo...

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┕━»•»📸📸📸📸📸📸«•«━━━━━━━━┙
personal:
name- isbella maria clearwater (later stan)
age- thirty five
nicknames- izzy, is (she likes it, but only for close friends), bella (only to annoy her), shortie (only be sebastian), doll (only by sebastian), and clearwater
personality- she is a pretty loud person and has no problem speaking her mind, especially if she thinks that something isn't right. she is also pretty sarcastic. she liked making people laugh so she usually tells a lot of jokes. she is always careful with her sarcasm because she doesn't want to accidentally hurt someone's feelings. she is ambitious and would do anything to achieve her goals, unless it involves hurting someone or going behind someone's back, as she is also a very loyal person. she is very protective of the people she cares about, especially her daughter. she is terrified of losing the people she cares about. despite being a loud person, she is terrified of loud noises. she is also pretty flirty, but will never take it any further unless she actually does really care about the person. she loves pulling pranks, which she normally will do on the set of marvel. she doesn't really care what people think of her, especially paparazzi since she knows that they make most of, if not all of what they say, up. sometimes she can get very quite if she is nervous, and can freeze up. she can be pretty sassy, especially if paparazzi or an interview is annoying her. she loves animals and usually donates money to animal shelters. she also donates her money to other charities. she also loves volunteering and helping people. she can be smart, but is more street smart than school smart. she is very ticklish and she can also get annoyed pretty easily, if someone is trying to annoy her and knows what buttons they need to push. she is pretty energetic and has good stamina mostly from her days as a dancer. she is also a good fighter, as she took quite a few lessons.
backstory- she started out as a dancer, since her parents made her do it when she was young and she fell in love. she got pretty good too and became well known as a dancer. she appeared on a season of dancing with the stars until she had an injury and was forced to drop out. she continued to dance though, but this made the injury worse and she was forced to quiet dancing forever. she was lost for a few months, but then she learned of marvel auditioning for a small role in captain america: the first avenger. she decided to audition and she got it. she ended up playing bucky barnes's love interest, but as her character becoming a fan favorite they decided to bring her back in the later movies and this started her acting career. she had never been very interested in acting, but she ended up falling in love after doing her first marvel movie and when they asked her to come back she immediately said yes. this gained her more popularity and she made that her career. she got more roles, but always made sure she could still do her marvel roles. she and sebastian stan went to the first premier together and when they were reunited on marvel sets they began flirting with each other. she has always been a flirty person but with sebastian it was different. at the premier for the next movie they ended up confessing their feelings for each other. the two dated for several years until on their anniversary sebastian proposed to her and she accepted and they got married. a year after they got married they had a daughter. this caused isabella to take a break from filming movies and tv shows but she did later on return.
gender- female
sexuality- straight
where they're from- clearwater, flordia
┍━━━━━━━━»•»📸📸📸📸📸📸«•«━┑
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑