selection

┍━━━━━━━━»•»🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀«•«━┑
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

"and now presenting thalia merletta alcott, from caste five"┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙┕━»•»🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀«•«━━━━━━━━┙personal:name- thalia merletta alcottname meaning- thalia (flourishing/ one of the greek muses), merletta (black bird), and alcott (cottage)age...

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┕━»•»🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀«•«━━━━━━━━┙
personal:
name- thalia merletta alcott
name meaning- thalia (flourishing/ one of the greek muses), merletta (black bird), and alcott (cottage)
age- twenty one
nicknames- alcott (people from her town), the dancer (the selection), black bird (her parents), lia (her sisters)
personality- when you first meet her she can seem slightly closed off and sassy. if you get close to her she is actually very sweet and friendly. she would go to the end of the world for the people she cares about. she can also be slightly flirty. she wants to believe in true love, but she isn't sure if she actually does. she is very good with little kids, because she has two younger sisters who mean the world to her. she can be seen as slightly scary, especially if someone messes with her family. she is normally very kind though. she can be slightly impatient, although this is something that she is trying to work on. she loves animals. she also hates the caste system with everything in her. she is very indifferent towards the royals. she also isn't that close to her parents. she is very graceful because of what she does. she can be slightly wild and loves going on adventures. she can be slightly silly, her and her sisters usually engaging in trying to prank their parents. she loves learning and is somewhat smart. she has a problem sitting still though, and always has to be doing something with her hands. she is also good at doing hair and makeup, since she grew up doing her younger sisters before they preformed. if she is upset with someone she is very good at holding a grudge. she can be prideful and defensive. she also gets jealous easily.
backstory- thalia merletta alcott grew up in the fifth caste, however when she was born her father went to work for the palace guard. two years later he was sent by the palace, their family was never told why, but her father had been caught stealing from the castle. her mother was very angry with the castle, and passed her hare onto her children. at least she tried to, thalia always felt like they weren't being told the whole story, so she stayed indifferent. her family worked at a circus, and well her sisters worked, thalia had her own gift. she's an amazing dancer. when she does dance, normally everyone stops to look at her. so she decided to do this, occasionally she will come and work with her family. when she is there she either does trapeze or knife throwing. when her mother found out she was eligible to join the selection she made her daughter, hoping to get revenge. she caught maxon's eye at one of the balls because of her dancing and they continued to grow close. at least until her parents came to the castle and he then discovered why she originally joined. this caused him to grow distant and lose interest in her. she begged him that it wasn't true, and she was actually in love with him, but it wasn't until the rebel attack that he believed her.
gender- female
sexuality- bisexual
what caste they are- five
┍━━━━━━━━»•»🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀«•«━┑
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑