criminal minds

trigger warning for this oc:
attempted kidnapping, murder, and other topics mentioned in criminal minds
╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

trigger warning for this oc:attempted kidnapping, murder, and other topics mentioned in criminal minds╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

"it's going to be okay, maybe not today, but someday. come here."
╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝
personal:
name- ariella naomi blythe
name meaning- ariella (lioness of God), naomi (a pleasant person), and blythe (cheerful)
age- 24 (in the first season)
nicknames- ari, ella, blythe, agent blythe, ssa blythe
positive traits- she is bubbly and bright. she can usually make friends wherever she goes and is very trustworthy. she is also pretty smart. she is kind and can connect with people. she can be slightly flirty, but doesn't follow through on these actions.
negative traits- she doesn't think her actions through all of the time, which can lead her to getting in trouble. she never talks about her problems or let's anyone else help her. she doesn't want anyone else to view her as weak or think that she can't do something. she also can be sarcastic.
strengths- she is good with a gun and has been trained with a few different types. she also is good at hand-to-hand combat. she also is smart. she is agile and has pretty good stamina for the most part. she can also be good at getting through to people.
weaknesses- while, she is good at hand to hand combat, she isn't the strongest person. she also is very impulsive. she holds grudges and doesn't let people in easily. because of this, she can have a hard time relying on the rest of her team. she also has flashbacks due to her ptsd
personality type- estp
enneagram- type one
backstory- her family was close friends to the jareau family, so she grew up being friends with jj. when she was sixteen, she went to a party with her friends and someone tried grabbing her while she was there. she managed to fight her way out, but that experience never left her. they were never able to catch the man who tried to grab her. as she grew up, she became interested in criminology. when her friend joined the bau, she became interested in becoming a profiler. she managed to get all of the requirements, and when an opening came up, jj put her recommendation in. she was hired, but knew she had to work extra hard to prove herself, not wanting anyone to think she got a job because of her connections. she hated heights, so the first time they went on the jet, she freaked out. spencer began playing chess with her on the rides to help keep her mind off of it. during a mission, an unsub grabbed her. thinking back to the night she was almost kidnapped, she tried fighting back. this led to her getting shot in the leg. she has developed slight ptsd from the work that they do and developed a smoking habit to try and deal with it. she and spencer grew close on the jet rides, and realized they both were in love when one day she happened to beat him in a chess match.
species- human
gender- female
sexuality- bisexual
birthdate- november 16, 1981
zodiac sign- sagittarius
╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

 species- human gender- female sexuality- bisexual birthdate- november 16, 1981zodiac sign- sagittarius ╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗