fandomless

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

"i have to tell you, i dropped out of college" ╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝ personal:name- henry james leonard name meaning- henry (house protector), james (supplanter), and leonard (lion-hearted)age- eighteen- twenty eight nicknames- the leonard b...

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝
personal:
name- henry james leonard
name meaning- henry (house protector), james (supplanter), and leonard (lion-hearted)
age- eighteen- twenty eight
nicknames- the leonard boy, the leonard heir, and hen
positive traits- henry is extremely brave and adventurous. he doesn't hold back and is definitely a very bold person. he is very firm in his beliefs and has absolutely no problem standing up for them. he can be very empathetic, which helps him when he's doing his job. he does have a slightly tough exterior, but once you get past that, he is very sweet and caring.
negative traits- he is extremely headstrong and also stubborn. he doesn't always think his decisions through, and lives in the moment as opposed to thinking about the long term consequences. he has a slight temper, and definitely isn't someone who is known for being able to hold their tongue. he can be naive about how the world really is and works since he lived a sheltered life growing up.
strengths- he has amazing people skills, something about him just makes people want to open up and talk to him, he's also very empathetic when they do. because he likes to work out, he is pretty strong, especially his upper body. he also is a pretty good swimmer. he also is good at sprinting, which was what he did on his high school track team.
weaknesses- while he can sprint, he is terrible at long distance, and he doesn't have good endurance. he also has a knee injury from a torn alc, and despite surgery for it, it does still hurt at times. he also has asthma, which doesn't effect him very much, except for in allergy season when it gets really bad. he also can lack motivation at times and be slightly lazy.
personality type- estj
enneagram- type eight
backstory- henry leonard was born into a very well known family. his dad was a famous ceo of a tech company, and ever since henry was little, he was trained to be the one who would take over the company. this was never what he wanted though. he in fact, hated the job. he went to a good college, and while he was there, he found a job as a bartender at a place nearby. he didn't need the money, but more so thought that it was just for fun. he ended up falling in love with it though. he didn't tell his parents, but he dropped out of college. they found out though, when his tuition was supposed to be due and nothing came about it. it was then, that henry told them everything. how he hated the tech company job and he wanted to live his own life. he was immediately disowned for this. he continued to bartend and rented a small apartment next to the bar, that he bought with money he had saved from the bartending job.
species- human
gender- male
sexuality- heterosexual
birthdate- april third
zodiac sign- aries
╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

species- human gender- male  sexuality- heterosexual birthdate- april third zodiac sign- aries ╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗