the maze runner

┍━━━━━━━━»•»⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️«•«━┑
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

"yeah, i'm a girl, so what about it?"┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙┕━»•»⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️«•«━━━━━━━━┙personal:name- elena lynn williams (only remembers elena)age- sixteen when she first enters the mazenicknames- lena (most people, she prefers this), e (only by a few ...

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┕━»•»⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️«•«━━━━━━━━┙
personal:
name- elena lynn williams (only remembers elena)
age- sixteen when she first enters the maze
nicknames- lena (most people, she prefers this), e (only by a few people ), shortie (only to annoy her) greenie (when she first enters the maze), and the healer (her role / nickname in the medhut)
personality- elena is a very sweet and caring person. she loves being able to help people but because of this she has a hard time tearing herself away from work. she often spends most of her nights in the med hut because she would prefer to be able to help people then sleep. she feels incredibly guilty every time she leaves work because she feels like she should be doing more to help the people who are there. she also has a very strong conscience. she can be slightly flirty, however that's usually only with one person in particle. she can also be slightly sarcastic when she's with gally, as the two usually butt heads a lot. she is very protective of the people she cares about, like her sister before she entered the maze and chuck since he is younger than everybody else in the maze. she is also a very curious person and always wants to know what happened while the runners were out. secretly she is scared that maybe they're supposed to stay the the maze, she believes that everything happens for a reason. she is a pretty friendly person and she gets along with mostly everyone in the maze, except for gally and teresa after what she did in the scorch trials. she is a trusting person but once someone does something to break that trust than she can be very cold and closed off. she doesn't really care what people think of her and has no problem speaking her mind. she is actually pretty confident, however most people can't tell since she is mostly sweet and quiet. elena hates not knowing things, so that fact that none of them can remember their past is extremely frustrating to her, especially because she remembers stuff about medicine but she has no idea how she knows.
backstory- her parents were both doctors who were immune to the flare. when elena was growing up her parents began teaching her some things about medicine. elena fell in love because she really liked the idea of being able to help people. when she was nine her younger sister was born, and the two became best friends. when her sister was younger she couldn't say elena, but instead just shortened her name to lena so that's now what she goes by, even if she doesn't remember the real reason why she prefers that name. her younger sister was also immune to the flare, elena however was not. one day when her parents were off work and spending the day with their children wcked came to their house. they had heard of their parents since they were doctors and were curious why everyone in the family was immune but elena. they brought them all to the lab where elena's parents passed away due to be experimented on. elena was separated from her younger sister when she was sixteen and sent into the maze. she has no clue what happened to her sister. when she entered the maze she was superseded to see that there was actually something that she remembered. wcked had assigned her the role of the healer and because of this they had allowed her to keep the memories of what her parents had learned while they were working. elena was pretty guarded when she first got to the maze, but she became best friends with newt and the two had a pretty flirty relationship. elena had a hard time leaving her job and the night the grievers attacked in the maze newt came and made her leave. loud noises terrify elena so newt helped calm her down and survive the night.
gender- female
sexuality- straight
where they're from- she doesn't remember, just the glade
┍━━━━━━━━»•»⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️«•«━┑
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑