harry potter marauders era

[ TRIGGER WARNING:
HOMOPHOBIA & TEENAGE SMOKING ]
╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

"that shade looks good on you, potter"╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝ personal:name- cassandra rebeka laurier name meaning-• cassandra (she who entangles men)• rebeka (captivating)• laurier (bay tree)age- sixteen (in year six) nicknames-• cassie (only...

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝
personal:
name- cassandra rebeka laurier
name meaning-
• cassandra (she who entangles men)
• rebeka (captivating)
• laurier (bay tree)
age- sixteen (in year six)
nicknames-
• cassie (only close friends)
• cass
• cass cass
• laurier
positive traits- cassandra is a very intelligent person. she is also analytical and thinks through any action before she acts. if you get close to her, then she is loyal almost to a fault. cassandra also enjoys being athletic, especially if she can do this when she is outdoors. she also is caring to people she trusts.
negative traits- cassandra isn't someone who trusts people easily, everyone has to earn her trust. she does have a hard time opening up to anyone that she doesn't know and can be icy at first. she can't act quickly, as she has to think through everything first. what people think about her, often weighs on her mind.
strengths- cassandra is a smart person and she can memorize things with relative ease. this normally leads to her being able to do well while she is at school. she also likes to run and hike, which means she is relatively fast and agile. her endurance has also grown because of her doing this.
weaknesses- while she is good at memorizing things, physically doing the spells themselves doesn't come as easily for her. after the accident during her quidditch game, she has developed a fear of heights. she also isn't very strong and especially in her upper body. she also does struggle with jealously at times, although she does try to control it
personality type- intj
enneagram- type five
backstory- cassandra was born into a family who lived in france, and as such when she turned eleven, she was enrolled in beauxbatons academy. it was after her first year here, that she came to the realization that she was bisexual. laura clearwater, another student there, and cassandra formed a relationship. when her parents found out about this, they were furious. they immediately pulled cassandra out and moved her to london. in her third year, she started at hogwarts. the sorting hat put her into ravenclaw. it took a while for cassandra to make friends though and she didn't open up or trust anyone. dorcus and alice got close to the girl though. through her friends and through quidditch, she came to know james potter. the two weren't very close friends, but were friendly enough with each other. that was until a quidditch game, where cassandra got hit by a bludger and fell.  she only fractured her arm, but james carried her to the hospital wing and stayed by her side. it was here that she began to fall for him.
species- witch
gender- female
sexuality- bisexual (closeted)
birthdate- february twelfth
zodiac sign- aquarius
╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

 species- witch gender- female sexuality- bisexual (closeted) birthdate- february twelfth zodiac sign- aquarius ╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗