anne with an e

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

"oh yes, i'm sure i can't do the simplest of tasks just because i happen to be a woman

"oh yes, i'm sure i can't do the simplest of tasks just because i happen to be a woman."
╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝
personal:
name- persephone molly aiden
name meaning- persephone (to destroy), molly (bitter), and aiden (little and fiery)
age- thirteen (in the first season)
nicknames- the trouble girl (most people in the village), sephone (her younger sister), and aiden (only certain people)
personality- persephone is usually a very fiery girl. she has a hard time holding her tongue and she is often very opinionated. this has gotten her in trouble in the past, however when her younger sister was born and began to grown up, persephone was scared that she would follow in her footsteps. so she began to become more polite. although sometimes she can't help herself. she is a creative person and loves acting and singing, she often helps in the christmas pantomime, which she loves. she can be slightly childish and loves going on adventures in the forests with her friends. she also loves writing and helps anne with her writing club, and when she starts the school newspaper. she used to not really care what people thought of her, but when she got older she started to get more concerned with these things. she also takes her education very seriously and she hopes that she can be a nurse when she grows up. she is extremely loyal to the people that she cares about , and would do pretty much anything for them. she can be extremely sarcastic and sassy at times, but usually this is only when she is comfortable with the people that she is around. she is very graceful and often is dancing in the yard with her younger sister. she is very protective of her younger sister, so if someone messes with her then they better watch out. she can be a mixture of sweet and sassy most of the time.
backstory- she has always fit the idea of a redhead having a fiery temper. this didn't get especially bad until she turned ten though. she always hated that women were treated different and one day her and her brother got into a fight. during the fight she ended up punching him, because of what he was saying. she didn't actually hurt him, but because of this she was labeled a problem child. when anne moved to avonlea she finally found a friend. her family owned a farm nearby gilbert's so the two had grown up being close friends. through anne she always became close to ruby gillis and cole mackenzie. they became her two closest friends. her mother was a dressmaker, and persephone would be often help. she loves making dresses for her friends and her younger sister. she has tried to become a better role model for her younger sister, but she knows that some people still just see her as the trouble making girl. she always hated mr.phillips and often got in trouble in his class because she was unable to hold her tongue, so she was very happy when he finally left the school. she and gilbert often wrote letters to each other, between when he was traveling with his father and when he went to work on the ship. eventually when he came home they kept writing letters and they found a secret place they would leave them for each other to find and write letters back.
gender- female
sexuality- heterosexual
╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗