once upon a time

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

"it's not polite to shoot at a lady

"it's not polite to shoot at a lady... robin hood"
╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝
personal:
name- amber cressida solace/ goldilocks
name meaning-
• amber (fierce/the jewel)
• cressida (gold)
• solace (comfort)
age- twenty two (depending on the season)
nicknames-
• goldi
• the merry woman
• the golden archer
• am
• solace
positive traits- amber is very caring and is an especially good teacher. amber is very self reliant and knows how to take care of herself. she also is very friendly and is definitely an extrovert.
negative traits- amber has a hard time trusting other people. she also holds grudges like no other, and has a hard time letting things go. at times, she can also have a very short temper
strengths- amber is a good shot with a bow and arrow, rarely missing her mark. her foraging skills are also quite good and she survived for quite a few years by doing only this.
weaknesses- amber isn't good at letting other people help her and prefers doing everything by herself. she also doesn't have much strength and is actually pretty weak. she also isn't good at close combat
personality type- entj
enneagram- type five
backstory- goldilocks was born into a family of robbers that lived in the enchanted forest. the family begun taking their child on break ins when she was five years old. it was when she was twelve, that the girl was brought into the house that contained a family of bears. the bears came home earlier than the family had been expecting. goldilocks managed to hide under a bed, while the rest of her family wasn't so lucky. she managed to sneak out of the windows once the family had fallen asleep. for five years, she lived in the forest, managing to forge for her food. when she was seventeen, she began stealing again so that she could live easier. her and robin hood became aware of each other through their reputations. they had a rivalry, despite never having met. this was due to the fact that normally they had the same targets. when she was twenty, the two crossed paths, him having an arrow pointed at her. goldilocks managed to convince him to let her stay at the camp for a few days, and that she would stop going after the same targets as him, if he did so. however, the two ended up falling in love. she only left when she was twenty two because she heard that the evil queen was looking for her and robin hood encouraged her to do so for her safety. this caused her to be taken to storybrooke though, and the two weren't reunited until years later.
species- human
gender- female
sexuality- heterosexual
birthdate- april fifteenth
zodiac sign- aries
╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

species- human gender- female sexuality- heterosexual birthdate- april fifteenthzodiac sign- aries ╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗