top gun: maverick

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

"the names victoria adams, but my call sign is nightshade"╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝ personal:name- victoria ivy adams name meaning- victoria (victory), ivy (vine), and adams (earth)age- thirty three nicknames- vicky (only to annoy her), tori (us...

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝
personal:
name- victoria ivy adams
name meaning- victoria (victory), ivy (vine), and adams (earth)
age- thirty three
nicknames- vicky (only to annoy her), tori (usually why she goes by), vic (phoenix), and nightshade (her call sign)
positive traits- victoria is a very bright woman and also extremely witty. she learns things quickly and is good at memorization. once people get close to her, she is extremely loyal and would do anything to protect them. she can be kind and caring, once you break through her tough exterior. she is graceful and also very agile. she has good endurance from hiking. she doesn't let what people think about her stop her, and doesn't let anyone think less of her because she is a woman
negative traits- she is extremely sarcastic and standoffish when you first meet her. she has a cocky attitude and can overestimate herself. she doesn't like asking other people for help. while she does work out, she is still not very strong at all. she can get very defensive at times. she is also very vengeful and definitely knows how to hold a grudge like no one else.
personality type- estp
enneagram- type eight
backstory- victoria adams was born into a slightly chaotic family, she was the youngest of ten children. she often found escape and comfort at her grandparents house, spending most of her time here. when she was little, her grandpa would tell her stories of how he had traveled to different countries and the things that he saw. it wasn't until victoria turned thirteen, that her grandpa revealed the truth. he had served in the military, and he began telling her the real stories of what had happened. she decided that day that she wanted to do the same thing he did. she joined the navy, and became one of their top aviators. her proudest moment was telling her grandfather that she had been invited to the navy top gun program. she always has with her in her a pocket, the picture taken when she told him, where he is hugging her. when she first met jake, the two immediately clashed, often going at it with each other. they never got along, but six months after victoria was admitted into the top gun program, her grandfather died. she snuck out of the bar during on the nights they were spending there. jake found her by herself, crying on the back porch steps. before she even had time to snap something at him, he wrapped an arm around her and began to comfort her. the two walked into the bar together, and everyone exchanged knowing looks. it was never discussed, everyone just knew.
species- human
gender- female
sexuality- pansexual
birthdate- leo
zodiac sign- august fifteenth, nineteen ninety
╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

species- human gender- female sexuality- pansexualbirthdate- leozodiac sign- august fifteenth, nineteen ninety ╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗