the great

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

"peter, don't make this any more difficult than it has to be"╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝ personal:name- guinevere eleanor valentine name meaning- guinevere (fair one), eleanor (shining light), and valentine (strong) age- thirty three  nicknames- g...

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝
personal:
name- guinevere eleanor valentine
name meaning- guinevere (fair one), eleanor (shining light), and valentine (strong)
age- thirty three
nicknames- gen (people close to her), genny (paul), valentine, princess guinevere, princess valentine, and love (peter)
positive traits- guienevere has been raised as the perfect royal. she is very graceful and poised. she can run a crowd and knows how to make people listen to her. there is a slight carefree spirit to her that doesn't care about what anyone thinks and won't let what anyone says hold her back. she is extremely caring and would do anything for someone that she loves.
negative traits- she is extremely guarded and doesn't let people get close to her or know the real her very easily. almost everyone just sees the act that she puts up. she can be cunning and manipulative, doing whatever is necessary to achieve her goals. there isn't a lot of planning that she does, she doesn't think about how her decisions will impact herself in the future.
strengths- guinevere is very graceful and poised, she portrays the role of a perfect princess very well. she also knows how to convince people to see things the way that she does. she is an excellent horseback rider, and although no one knows it, she is a very good shot with a bow and arrow. finally, she is a very good public speaker
weaknesses- guinevere has a very poor stomach, and cannot handle the sight of blood at well. this doesn't help her very much considering how violent the russian court often is. she also hasn't made very many friends at russian court, where everything is based on alliances and positions of power, she doesn't have either. she also isn't physically strong
personality type- infj
enneagram- type seven
backstory- guinevere was born into a royal family, and when she was born an alliance was made between her family and peter the great. she was to be betrothed to peter. when she was six years old, she was sent to live at the russian palace. her and peter got along fine, but she wasn't sure she was or would ever be really in love with him. when she was eighteen, it was discovered that she was having an affair with a commoner. the man was trying to take her money, inheritance, and throne. he had never truly loved her. this broke guinevere's heart. she was threatened to be kicked out of the russian palace, but elizabeth, who had always been found if the child, made her one of her personal handmaids. guinevere also grew quite close to catherine, and supported the twos relationship. she was happy to stay on the sidelines. until the night when catherine stabbed peter. after that peter and guinevere managed to find their way to one another and began dating again. she apologized to catherine profusely, not wanting to hurt her friend. catherine forgave her though.
species- human
gender- female
sexuality- heterosexual
birthdate- january fourteenth, seventeen twenty-nine
zodiac sign- capricorn
╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

species- human gender- female sexuality- heterosexual birthdate- january fourteenth, seventeen twenty-nine zodiac sign- capricorn ╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗