Chapter 5

You expected that to be the end of it. While your mind was reeling from the emotions you'd never endured before, you were still brought back to the reality of where you were: you were standing out in the public's eyes.

Demiurge took to his feet, rubbing his thumb against your cheek with a crooked grin. "I have no intentions to breed with you here for all to see, my dear. However, it would become quite uncomfortable for myself to walk around as aroused as I am."

The words you wished to say raced through your mind to where you could hardly find it within yourself to speak them properly. What did he want you to do then? The very thought of him even trying to be sexual with you at all was still slowly coming back to you. What would happen if someone saw this?

"Get on your knees," Demiurge ordered as his claws sweetly caressed your cheek. The fear rocketing through your body... He could smell it. "Do you not trust me to take proper care in this matter?" He moved closer, his words teasing your ear. "I will tend to any who dare lay their eyes upon us."

You had no reason to doubt him yet. He had done everything and more than any lover would to keep you safe, even in the bowels of hell. Swapping with him, you let the demon rest against the wall as you took to your knees with an innocent look on your face.

"What would you like me to do?"

The devilish grin spread wider as he dug into his ornate clothing to free the erection he had buried from sight. "You better get used to this, my love, for it will be far tighter between your legs than in your throat."

You had never seen a man's cock before. Given the gossip of sex and marriage about your old town, you knew what to expect, but you never truly walked in on a man bathing in the rivers or anything. This was the first experience of such a thing. It made your body tense as a fire of uncertainty rushed through your veins.

He was partly erect and even as he was halfway there, it was far more intimating than you thought it would be. Hesitantly, you raised your hands towards it only to recoil your fingers into your palms and then try again.

"What... What did you want me to do now?"

Demiurge shrugged. To ask you to go right ahead and shove it down your throat would have been insensitive. It would traumatize you more than encourage the ideas of mating later on. "Whatever you so wish. I'm not sensitive like your other males. You may be rough but not too rough. I will instruct you as you continue."

The organ had yet to fill to the point it was stiff. It was still easy to gently push your fingers on it to feel no resistance and hear as the demon stifled a throaty moan. Every time you pushed against the sensitive skin, you witnessed as the head buried at the tip would expose a bit more of itself to you when the foreskin was rolled back.

"Does that... hurt at all?" You had noted that the hidden head of his cock was turning a different color than you would have expected. It was steadily becoming a bit redder.

"Far from it," the devil answered, his metal tail wagging behind him and the spikes on the end clipping the stonework of the restaurant's foundation. "Keep going."

Your grip was loose. Having never done this before, you didn't wish to harm him with your lack of knowledge. It was there Demiurge grabbed your right hand and insisted you relax in a whispered tone. When you fell limp in his touch, he asked you to grab his growing erection once more before instructing your hand up and down the length.

"Just like that," he instructed. "That skin will pull away the moment I become hard enough. Do not be frightened. You're not tearing anything."